Profile Picture

CTA 4 Question. Changing the sprite on a Special FX Object Template (Burst with joy)

Posted By rica_608756 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CTA 4 Question. Changing the sprite on a Special FX Object Template...

Author
rica_608756
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Good day Minnie and Peter,

I would love to use the "Burst with joy" FX object Template, but would like to add bees and not the flowers.  I tried to go in to the sprite editor, but
unfortunately with special effects it only shows the flower template and a empty sprite.  How would go about saving my bee sprite or changing the sprite of
the flowers?

I also tried to collect the motion, but was unable to.  I am a newby and not sure if this would be possible?  Any suggestions?
Kind Regards
Rica

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Rica

The SFX included in CTA4 are all animations in the Flash FLV format. Sadly you can't simply change the sprite to another image with these type of effects.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rica_608756
rica_608756
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank you. Peter. 
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (9/28/2020)
Hi Rica

The SFX included in CTA4 are all animations in the Flash FLV format. Sadly you can't simply change the sprite to another image with these type of effects.

So, will the SFX included in CTA4 work after 2020, due to the end  flash and any support for flash?  If so, what would be the method to convert the files into a format that is usable?

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
4 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic