Profile Picture

Content not syncing

Posted By sgs_852586 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sgs_852586
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I just purchased iClone and CC3 and went to the content store to check out a few trial products. I purchased 4 items but none of them show up in smart gallery inside CC (haven't tried iClone).  I watched the tutorial videos on smart gallery but there's nothing in them about making your content sync. In the videos it just happens but I'm not seeing that.
When I got into my inventory list, I select the check boxes and then click the "Smart Gallery Download"  button but nothing happens. I've also clicked the refresh link inside of smart gallery and it appears to sync but the products still don't show up.
I also tried the direct download link which downloaded a .rlcontent file. Double clicking that opened the content downloader which downloaded the content but it still doesn't show up in CC3.
Thanks in advance.
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
sgs_852586 (7/10/2020)
I just purchased iClone and CC3 and went to the content store to check out a few trial products. I purchased 4 items but none of them show up in smart gallery inside CC (haven't tried iClone).  I watched the tutorial videos on smart gallery but there's nothing in them about making your content sync. In the videos it just happens but I'm not seeing that.
When I got into my inventory list, I select the check boxes and then click the "Smart Gallery Download"  button but nothing happens. I've also clicked the refresh link inside of smart gallery and it appears to sync but the products still don't show up.
I also tried the direct download link which downloaded a .rlcontent file. Double clicking that opened the content downloader which downloaded the content but it still doesn't show up in CC3.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

What is the content? Could you list it that we can verify?
As I know, the current Smart Gallery does not support a single item of morph slider.
And if you download it via Downloader, you need manually to click the Refresh Sliders on the Menu > Help.

Edward
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi sgs
follow this Picture:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7ba1d4ff-1720-4487-b50b-d5fa.jpg
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch
Sorry for my bad English

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
4 Years Ago by Postfrosch
sgs_852586
sgs_852586
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Sorry, I didn't get a notification of any replies and just happened to check. Here's one of the items I tried but can't get to sync.
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/dazzling-hair
@Postfrosch I've already tried that and nothing shows up there.

Thanks for the replies.
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
sgs_852586 (7/16/2020)
Sorry, I didn't get a notification of any replies and just happened to check. Here's one of the items I tried but can't get to sync.
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/dazzling-hair
@Postfrosch I've already tried that and nothing shows up there.

Thanks for the replies.

Hello,

This hair is the old generation, and it supports to iClone only; also it is a Single Item, you may find it in the Item tab.

You may also use the traditional Downloader to get it. (And you will see it is same that support iClone only)

We will enhance the flow to make it better in future versions.
Thank you for providing the use case. Smile

Edward

Reading This Topic