layers g2 characters in animate 3

Posted By chissy 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
chissy
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)Veteran Member (673 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,
When using a g2 character in animator 3 I cant control the layers. For example I have inserted a file where the characters neck sits behind the head and shoulders.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/38a45195-9559-4ef1-8361-f1d7.jpg

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You select the Character on the Stage and use the Layer Editor.
The layers can also be set to a default in Composer Mode using the Send to Front/Back buttons.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I can't see how to send the layers to the front and back in composer mode with a G2 character. Also why don't they load in right when they are from the content store. Maleek from Cartoon Solutions has his neck messed up.

Reading This Topic