Profile Picture

Springs prevent using Edit Motion Layer

Posted By scottsquires 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
scottsquires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I exported a basic character from Character Creator to iClone.
The character comes with 2 springs for Rib_twist
No matter what I do to those 2 sprint tracks. Replace all keys with off, add off keys, or delete tracks completely I get the same
error message that Springs must have an off keyframe to allow even using Edit Motion Layer.

Is there an easy way to eliminate them completely or to work around it?

mark
mark
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Sounds like the same message I have been getting for years...I just ignore it and continue to work in the Motion layer with no issues. If we're talking about the same message...

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Edited
3 Years Ago by mark
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
In Preference under Display, I have the "Message Panel" and "Show All Messages" unchecked.

I have never encountered that I couldn't open the time line because of spring issues.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

scottsquires
scottsquires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Not sure how you can keep going,. The spring message means the Edit Motion Layer window never appears so I can't grab a hand and move it around with IK.
mark
mark
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
On my system the Motion Layer window appears as well as the "message" but I am still able to use the Motion Layer with no issues and the "message" fades away or I can click to make it disappear.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Reading This Topic