Hi Miranda San,
Thank you very much for your concern and very sorry for my way of reporting.
Let me write down my findings and feelings step by step.
1) I created the custom .3dxFaceAnimProfile to match majour thumbnails with Japanese Pronunciation.
(3DX6 / AYAKA export license version)
2) When I edited the Lips on the Timeline, I found that the Viseme thumbnails layout
was different between Viseme Editor (3DX6) and Lip Editor (IC7). (AYAKA )
3) I noticed the thumbnails layout of Lip Editor are alphabetical, and the custom .3dxFaceAnimProfile
is reflecting on the majour thumbnails, so work is done, but,
4) I felt that Both Viseme Editor and Lips Editor would be better to have the same thumbnails layout as
a leading pipeline tools.
5) And, newer [Viseme for CC base] is different from both Viseme Editor and Lip Editor !!
6) When using other CC base characters with former Viseme Editor and custom Profile,
purchase the characters with Export License. (Pirate is excluded)
7) [Viseme for CC base] does not have 15 alphabetic thumbnails, does lips shaping for the Voice
on the 3DX6/7 not expectet?
( Related Postings )
Character Creator/ General/Character Creator 2.0 Open Beta/
[Request] Expose character Visemes As CC Morph Sliders by grabiller
Character Creator 1 Forum/
Editing CC Avatar VISEME MOUTH SHAPES by Bellatrix
Thank you for your attention,