Posted 3 Years Ago
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Cartoon Animator creation without post production Cartoon Animator + After Effects
Main Feature of CTA 4.3, AE Plugin
Since the majority of 2D animators adopt Adobe After Effects(AE) for post production, Reallusion had come up with a plan
to simplify the animation process of our Cartoon Animator(CTA) by combining the instant character animation system of CTA
with AE's vast library of special effects. By exporting CTA project in sequence images to AE, users can freely add VFX,
lighting, camera effects and other visual effects on any assets with the animation keys kept.
CTA 4.3, AE Plugin Work Flow
- Export to AE for post production
Benefits AE can bring to Cartoon Animator!!
During animation creation in CTA, users can select and group target assets to be exported as sequence images and json files.
Through these json files, AE would be able to recreate the selected assets as original project and start post production.
- Keep full image size: after exported as sequence images, the entire selected assets will be recorded even parts outside screen area.
- Recreated CTA project inside AE will have the same structures as in CTA, even depth value.
- All motion keys created in CTA can be exported to AE.
- CTA camera motion keys can also be exported to AE.
3 Years Ago by