CrazyTalk6 Training Resources

Posted By Visconti 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Visconti
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

In CrazyTalk6 Training Resource Home page, you can follow the video tutorials there to quickly get familiar with CrazyTalk6. You can also click "Online Help" for more product knowledge or print out the training materials by downloading CrazyTalk6 "Manual" and "Reference Guide" (PDF).

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

nightbird0
nightbird0
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hello,

I want to use Crazy Talk API with Flex, as i learned there is no direct way to add ActiveX ( Crazy Talk Player) into flex so i have a Flex Iframe component to open an html page inside the flex.

Now problem is, i am trying to run CrazyTalk6 CTM and CTS files with webplayer and its not working, it just does not load them, i downloaded the CT4CompotentTest from your forum which a VB executable, and i tried my CT6 Model and script file with it but it did not work as well.

So is there a player for CT6?
Is there any other method i can use to integrate CT with Flex 4 (Cant use videos, needs runtime)

Please advise
Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
nightbird0 (9/22/2010)
Hello,

I want to use Crazy Talk API with Flex, as i learned there is no direct way to add ActiveX ( Crazy Talk Player) into flex so i have a Flex Iframe component to open an html page inside the flex.

Now problem is, i am trying to run CrazyTalk6 CTM and CTS files with webplayer and its not working, it just does not load them, i downloaded the CT4CompotentTest from your forum which a VB executable, and i tried my CT6 Model and script file with it but it did not work as well.

So is there a player for CT6?
Is there any other method i can use to integrate CT with Flex 4 (Cant use videos, needs runtime)

Please advise
Thanks

Sadly there is no web player for Crazytalk 6. The existing player is for Crazytalk 4 only.

However Crazytalk 6 does work with WidgetCast which enables you to embed interactive content on your web page, forum, blog etc. This may suit your needs. You can find out all about WidgetCast HERE.

For further information on this issue you can contact Reallusion Support who will happily answer any questions you may have. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I know this is an old version but, I opened up my Crazytalk 6 Pro and when I hit F1 to get help it takes me to this:

Looking for something at Reallusion.com ?

Sorry! The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. You might find what you’re looking for in one of these areas:

If I choose the Training Resource button on the startup page it takes me to info about Crazytalk 8. I was looking to download the PDF version of the CrazyTalk 6 Pro manual.

Thanks,
TS

Reading This Topic