Upcoming Tutorials & Auto Assignment Script/Plugin for Unity & Unreal

Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Upcoming Tutorials & Auto Assignment Script/Plugin for Unity & Unreal

Author
piotr.tracki
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Just bought CC and found the problem with LOD-s and multi animators in Unity. This is unacceptable with complex Char Animator and probably not optimal solution.
After reading forums I found the hint about importing LODs into 3D program and manually connectiong to one skeleton and then exporting it to Unity. But it could be faster to iterate and update models using this feature directly in CC.
Can You give us some access to the development ver. of Character Creator to check if your automatic method is good?
I am wondering if I should wait or start making it the hard way in Blender.

Piotr
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
piotr.tracki (8/17/2019)
Just bought CC and found the problem with LOD-s and multi animators in Unity. This is unacceptable with complex Char Animator and probably not optimal solution.
After reading forums I found the hint about importing LODs into 3D program and manually connectiong to one skeleton and then exporting it to Unity. But it could be faster to iterate and update models using this feature directly in CC.
Can You give us some access to the development ver. of Character Creator to check if your automatic method is good?
I am wondering if I should wait or start making it the hard way in Blender.

Piotr

Hello Piotr,

The pipeline will be enhanced in CC 3.1, which will be launched the end of this month.
You can find the sneak preview here: https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost419159.aspx

Miranda
piotr.tracki
piotr.tracki
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Great news! Thank You Miranda

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
No problem. Smile

Reading This Topic