Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Upcoming Tutorials & Auto Assignment Script/Plugin for Unity & Unreal

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Happy new year Marc, and everyone here! Smile

@chadfranklin47,

It's the different issue actually. The fixed bug is about applying head & body sliders will incorrectly change the location of teeth and tongue in CC.

I sent an iAvatar via private message to Dorothythul since Dorothythul doesn't have iClone to create one by following this video:
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost399356.aspx

However, it seems the iAvatar doesn't really work, our team is checking it now. 
chadfranklin47
chadfranklin47
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thank you, Miranda. I also don't have iClone, but I don't think doing that 18-minute process for each character is feasible. Is it a one-time solution that can be applied to all characters and is it impossible to integrate into CC itself? Also, I guess the most important question is: Instead of working with iClone, why can't the teeth be connected to the blendshape as expected? Thanks for your understanding.
Edited
5 Years Ago by chadfranklin47
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

chadfranklin47 (1/2/2019)
Thank you, Miranda. I also don't have iClone, but I don't think doing that 18-minute process for each character is feasible. Is it a one-time solution that can be applied to all characters and is it impossible to integrate into CC itself? Also, I guess the most important question is: Instead of working with iClone, why can't the teeth be connected to the blendshape as expected? Thanks for your understanding.

Hi chadfranklin47, 
I totally understood. I will bring your feedback to team.
Let me clarify one thing. I didn't mean to take 18-minute rework for every character, while this character can be saved as the base in CC. Every character created based on this character should have the accessible mouth/teeth/tongue morph. However, as I mentioned, it doesn't work on Dorothythul's side. We are still checking.
Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Miranda (RL) (1/2/2019)
chadfranklin47 (1/2/2019)

Hi chadfranklin47, 
I totally understood. I will bring your feedback to team.
Let me clarify one thing. I didn't mean to take 18-minute rework for every character, while this character can be saved as the base in CC. Every character created based on this character should have the accessible mouth/teeth/tongue morph. However, as I mentioned, it doesn't work on Dorothythul's side. We are still checking.

Hello,  miranda.   I think it was my fault the iavatar didn't work
 I didn't know that the process created blendshapes on the teeth and i may have  changed out the teeth. I did get the i clone  trial and followed your tutorial and it worked.  Only downside is i still need to combine the body,  teeth,  and tongue mesh in order to use all the blendshapes together.  Then i use morphmixer unity asset to create the open mouth visemes.  The process takes some time still so its not ideal. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

Edited
5 Years Ago by Dorothythul
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Miranda (RL) (12/31/2018)
TonyDPrime (12/28/2018)
Hi Miranda, the Unreal plugin looks very cool.  Is it actually available for trial, or was that just a testing video preview?
THX!

Hi Tony, the plugin Beta 1.0 will be available this Friday or early next week. Smile

Hi Tony and other Unreal developers,

We are unable to release the Unreal Plugin next week as promised. Sorry about that.
Some processes have to be fine-tuned. I will share with you if there is further information.

Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Miranda (RL) (1/4/2019)
Miranda (RL) (12/31/2018)
TonyDPrime (12/28/2018)
Hi Miranda, the Unreal plugin looks very cool.  Is it actually available for trial, or was that just a testing video preview?
THX!

Hi Tony, the plugin Beta 1.0 will be available this Friday or early next week. Smile

Hi Tony and other Unreal developers,

We are unable to release the Unreal Plugin next week as promised. Sorry about that.
Some processes have to be fine-tuned. I will share with you if there is further information.

hello i know which probably i'm not supposed to make this question, but how is going on the unreal plugin???? any news??? how things are and a "possible first release date???, again srry for that question but that plugin does really looks like something we need to proper work with CC in unreal specially due to "texture issues" specially on hairs and eyes.
Edited
5 Years Ago by Ellessarr
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ellessarr (1/14/2019)
hello i know which probably i'm not supposed to make this question, but how is going on the unreal plugin???? any news??? how things are and a "possible first release date???, again srry for that question but that plugin does really looks like something we need to proper work with CC in unreal specially due to "texture issues" specially on hairs and eyes.

Hi Tony, Ellessarr, and other Unreal developers,

The tutorial & Auto-Setup plugin for Unreal is available now:
https://forum.reallusion.com/401294/CC3-to-Unreal-Importing-CC3-Characters-to-Unreal-Engine-AutoSetup

You can read through the Special Notice & FAQ section first to know how this auto-configuration process works.

@Ellessarr,

This is version is for auto-configuration only, we plan to integrate Digital Humans to enhance the shader of hair, skin, eyes, eyeslashes.

chadfranklin47
chadfranklin47
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Hello Miranda, any update on the teeth blendshapes?
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Miranda (RL) (1/15/2019)
Ellessarr (1/14/2019)

Hi Tony, Ellessarr, and other Unreal developers,

The tutorial & Auto-Setup plugin for Unreal is available now:
https://forum.reallusion.com/401294/CC3-to-Unreal-Importing-CC3-Characters-to-Unreal-Engine-AutoSetup

You can read through the Special Notice & FAQ section first to know how this auto-configuration process works.

@Ellessarr,

This is version is for auto-configuration only, we plan to integrate Digital Humans to enhance the shader of hair, skin, eyes, eyeslashes.

wow really thanks, any chance for in the future it be added in epic market for free like the substance plugin for a simplified instalation in the  engine like others plugins?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

chadfranklin47 (1/15/2019)
Hello Miranda, any update on the teeth blendshapes?

Hi chadfranklin47,

It's still under evaluation.
I'm afraid that I'm unable to get the confirmation soon, as the feature is much more complicated than I expected. Sorry about that.

Reading This Topic