Profile Picture

Do lip synchronization in French, What is the best route?

Posted By cynsegura Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Do lip synchronization in French, What is the best route?

Author
cynsegura
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi guys. Anyone wants to share their experience and help me.. I only see old videos with audio to face and I am not sure if  iclone acculips at this time support French language. Which is the best route to be able to do this with clone with facial expressions and wrinkle system of a character speaking in French. Let me know.
Thanks
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi. I'm french and the best way is live face with an iphone X or later. But if you have patience and time, you can get  good results with acculips but not as good as live face. the last update of Audio 2 face gives a very good results too

cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Thanks for your message . Were you using audio to face with iclone ? Did you follow any tutorial for that which is not outdated ? I need to use with an Audio prerecorded . Many thanks for taking the time to reply to me !
Pollux
Pollux
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
Bonjour,
It's also a concern for me who has to do in French and Spanish.
I don't have an iPhone so I use Acculips. I retouch (see attachment)....https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3cf6d5c-d98d-438d-bed3-5607.jpg
Of course, this may take a long time, but the result is correct.
cynsegura
cynsegura
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

so does acculips support french language? Is that right?
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
cynsegura (9/21/2023)
so does acculips support french language? Is that right?

Officially, AccuLips only supports English.

However, you can load a French speech file and then use the built in speech-to-text function the generate the text it needs.

It will be like pseudo English, because AccuLips assumes that the speech file is in English, but it may be useful as a first step. After that clean-up is needed as Pollux mentioned.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
In cases like this, it is best to experiment, as I did. I took the English text of my post and had Google translate it into French. Then I had ElevenLabs speak the text in French, using the cloned voice of my wife (there is a hint of an English accent here and there).

I then loaded the speech file into AccuLips and used Generate Text to get the necessary text. This is the result of that:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/88140c51-aa90-4f7a-8788-acb4.png

I then had it align and applied it to a character. I didn't do any cleanup, because I wanted to see what it would be like "as is". Here is the rendered video:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
Last Year by animagic
K_Digital
K_Digital
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Looks like Acculips is doing a great job and any language. German works as well. A few adjustments have to be made anyhow but even i dont spech a word frensh i would say this demo is perfect.

Reading This Topic