What is Avatar TTS On-demand

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Reallusion Avatar TTS On-demand helps users instantly turn any text into natural human sounding voices in up to 22 languages without installing any software. All iClone, CrazyTalk, and CrazyTalk Animator users can now speed up their animation production by applying these time-saving, cloud-based TTS audios to any 2D / 3D avatars for commercial use.

TRY IT NOW 

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Sen
Sen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
w00t great .

CGTRADER

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Looks promising. We can do whatever we like with the downloaded/converted file? Like cleaning it up, combining files etc etc in an audio editor?

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Delerna (8/1/2014)
Looks promising. We can do whatever we like with the downloaded/converted file? Like cleaning it up, combining files etc etc in an audio editor?

The outputted TTS is saved as a standard MP3 file. Once you have the MP3 file you can certainly take it into an audio editor for further editing and clean-up. There are no restrictions on this. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reacher
Reacher
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Are there any special characters or escape sequences to allow tweaking pronunciation, syllable stress and timing?

-- Reacher
rampart
Whistling
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Too expensive for what you get.

I suggest to buy the RL voice pack.

http://www.reallusion.com/creative/creative_NeoSpeech.aspx

You can use audacity or other audio edit software and change those voices enough for most work. If you play with the spacing between words with synthesized voices you an often come up with good voices. I use Balabolka speech software to run through the voice scripts.

http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm

It is a free application and will work with most voice packs. I run through all scripts with it several times testing. It is a good starter application, so don't think of it as a high quality professional app.

You can also change your own or other humans voices alot as well. If you have crazy talk pro there is also a voice edit in it. I use it frequently on voices. Just trying to create different voices is easy enough.

People won't like your synthesized voices for the most part. People are accustomed to going to movies and animated characters use real actors with distinctive voices. The movie producers use real actor voices, because viewers identify with the voices. So yeah, even your kids will complain about computer voices.

I respond to naysayers, "You are looking at non-human characters why do they have to sound like real humans?"

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
@rampart, but you are not allowed to use the neospeech and generally other tts engine outputs commercially - that would require a separate package

The RL package lncludes the licensing for use with their products, so for personal use this price is higher, but for commercial ie - youtube use, it's far more affordable than other options on the net - less the standard microsoft voices.

rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

RL got that problem straightened out as I recall. I never gave it a second thought after it was explained on the forums.

As I recall, the Neospeech allowed. Otherwise, the voice packs were coming off the shopping cart.

It really doesn't matter to me anyway, because I've gone to morphing human voices for my videos. Sometimes I get a friend to read for me and send me the file. I tweak the goodness out of the files and they sound pretty good for the most part.

I got too many whines about synthesized voices. I would not hesitate to use the Neospeech voices sold in the link in my posting above this for videos.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
rampart (8/31/2014)
RL got that problem straightened out as I recall. I never gave it a second thought after it was explained on the forums.

As I recall, the Neospeech allowed. Otherwise, the voice packs were coming off the shopping cart.

The Neospeech voices can only be used for personal videos but not commercially. The new TTS on Demand service is royalty free for use with iClone, CrazyTalk Animator or CrazyTalk and can be used commercially.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (9/1/2014)
rampart (8/31/2014)

The Neospeech voices can only be used for personal videos but not commercially. The new TTS on Demand service is royalty free for use with iClone, CrazyTalk Animator or CrazyTalk and can be used commercially.

What is commercial? I think this is grey area, and it would be important to read any documents that qualify royalty free and commercial.

I use the voices for creating videos, but I now use real human voices and morph them, if necessary. Too many complaints from viewers when I used synthesized voices.

The neospeech voices aren't that bad, but if you make a 10 minute video the voice does tire you. When I first bought the pack it was very restricted license. RL did get some measure of release for us, because we are making videos with it and most are youtubes. Neospeech relented to allow more relaxed usasge.

Neospeech release a very good male voice awhile back. I thought to acquire it, but they wanted $60 for it and the usage was still resticted. I think most of these voice thing developers are out of touch...or think too much of their stuff.

We have audacity and other quality audio editors, including morph tools. I suggest to think about doing your voices with human voices. There are alot of ways to morph and make the voices unique. I have had NO LUCK converting male voices to female, unless the male voices were squeaky and not very masculine.

I suggest, if you are going to use the voices that are the topic of this thread - make inquires. Also, use free voices and rehearse the voices with your scripts first.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart

Reading This Topic