Profile Picture

G2 Power Tools Volume 2 Mega Presenter - can't change start position of character after an animation...

Posted By ncio 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

G2 Power Tools Volume 2 Mega Presenter - can't change start position...

Author
ncio
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,
the problem is the following: When I use an animation from G2 Power Tools MEGA PRESENTER then every other animation that should come afterwards is starting at the same position as the animation from MEGA PRESENTER.

Example: I choose a MEGA PRESENTER animation which moves my character on the screen. Then I choose another normal animation like "explain" which comes with CRAZY TALK ANIMATOR 2. At the beginning of the second animation my character jumps back to the starting position of the first animation.

When I choose two animations which are preinstalled in CRAZY TALK ANIMATOR 2 the second animation starts at the end position of the first animation. So the problem only appears when using an animation from MEGA PRESENTER. How can I stop my character from jumping back to the start position of the MEGA PRESENTER animation?
Who can help me?

Thanks, Nicole
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Can you specify if you are using 3D or 2D motions and exactly which animations you are using and in what order.
Using 3D motions I tired the interaction  "Praise" preceded and followed by a move "Walk_Female_Office" animation and did not have any problems.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad74e09e-3ced-43f7-967c-d23c.gif

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

ncio
ncio
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)Senior Member (275 reputation)

Hi Jeff,
thank you for your reply! I wanted to use the 3D motion "enter" from MEGA PRESENTER and then the 3D motion "talk - normal female". I've already tried to blend the motions. But then Emma does not jump back after the first motion but slowly moves back to this position while starting to talk like a normal female. The problem seems to appear only using the "enter" motion. Maybe I'll use "wave behind door" instead of "enter" to avoid this problem.

Bye, Nicole
robertleerevue
robertleerevue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

I just got crazytalk animator 2 with the bundle ,training dvd and mega presenter g2 power tools  , the question I would like to know is how do I get mega presenter g2 power tool on my Template or open it?

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The "Presentation Templates" directory should show up under the Project Tab in the Content Manager.
These are pre-done projects that you can modify for your own use.
The other various assets included in the pack are found in their respective palces:
the new Body Parts are found in Character Composer mode,
Scenes and prop in the Content Manager Scene Tab,
Motions undre the Motions Tab,
Animated prosp under the  Scene tab under props.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic