Transfer characters from Daz to CC3, strange problem

Posted By temado400 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bassline303
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Maybe you changed your default project , thats the project that starts up.
It is located here : C:\Program Files\Reallusion\Character Creator 3\Program\Assets\Creator\ Do you have any saved project ? Can you load it and try the transform again? Otherwise you need a new default project. https://forum.reallusion.com/PrintTopic385084.aspx
Edited
4 Years Ago by Bassline303
yamaalemi2006
yamaalemi2006
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi guys,
i am new to realussion and i bought the iclone 7 with character creator which came for free and i also bought some extensions which drained all my money so know i am not able to buy the UN TASK FORCE asset  https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/UN_TaskForce-Uniforms/default.html
 and the Professional Outfits Clothes pack https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/ClothBaseForCharacterCreator_ProfessionalOutfits/default.html
 I was hoping to know whether anyone could give me these assets for free if you have them, as i paid a good amount of money and realusion cdoes create exceptional softwares but for someone like me who has a tight budget to work around, especially around these times, it will be good to have.
Thanks really appreciate it.
Bassline303
This post has been flagged as an answer
Bassline303
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

C:\Program Files\Reallusion\Character Creator 3\Program\Assets\Creator\Default - Load this Project , save it under project and make it your default project again ... (right click / set default project)
Edited
4 Years Ago by Bassline303
temado400
This post has been flagged as an answer
temado400
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Bassline303 (7/21/2020)
C:\Program Files\Reallusion\Character Creator 3\Program\Assets\Creator\Default - Load this Project , save it under project and make it your default project again ... (right click / set default project)

Thank you so much my friend!
You showed me absolutely the right direction, although I did a little differently.

However, I was already ready to reinstall CC3, and you helped me avoid it. I'm ready to buy you coffee if you tell me how I can do it online (maybe via PayPal or something else!))

I will write for those who might encounter a similar problem.
The fact is that in my experiments I overwritten the original file in the folder:
"C: \ Program Files \ Reallusion \ Character Creator 3 \ Program \ CCBaseData \ NeutralAvatar \"
Perhaps I just accidentally clicked "Yes" when asked "Would you like to save the current base project?"
In my case, it was the file "RL_CharacterCreator_Base_Std_G3", which saved the morphs and hair of the avatar, which I imported from Daz.
So, to bring back the old original NeutralAvatar - I found the same file in the iClone folder:
"C: \ Program Files \ Reallusion \ iClone 7 \ Program \ CCBaseData \ NeutralAvatar"
and just replaced the wrong file in the CC3 folder with this correct file.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e09247c9-c501-484f-bae8-712b.jpg
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Cool, glad it works again for you :-)
And thx for sharing your solution !
No need to paypal me , coffee is cool BigGrinBigGrin
zhangkaimengm
zhangkaimengm
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks for sharing, I also encountered the same problem. The tongue of the imported character will stick out, and some extra clothes will be produced. I will go back to try it in the evening

Reading This Topic