2D Motion Key Editor More Finger Control

Posted By brothertcoleman 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
brothertcoleman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Is it possible to get an option for more finger control in the 2D Motion Key Editor for bone hands ,its hard to fine tune the fingers, could there be a zoom in function to see better and possible more control like in the  Motion Live 2D finger panel?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/add60c74-b0c7-4b1d-98e7-dcd8.png

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
brothertcoleman (11/20/2020)
Is it possible to get an option for more finger control in the 2D Motion Key Editor for bone hands ,its hard to fine tune the fingers, could there be a zoom in function to see better and possible more control like in the  Motion Live 2D finger panel?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/add60c74-b0c7-4b1d-98e7-dcd8.png

The main function of Hand Pose Editor is to help adjust the hand pose, you can click on the specific bone through hierarchy to fine-tune the pose.

There's a "Finger Rotation" function in the Motion Live 2D control panel. You can adjust the strength of the fingers' rotation through the slider when recording the motion.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/713f1d5d-3ff1-49f8-b30f-3cad.png

Could you tell me more about which a scenario you need to adjust the finger rotation?
Edited
4 Years Ago by kylelee
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

I was thinking an easier process but I can make it work .

Another question please ,is the bone hands on the new dummy characters updated from the others ones ,the angle seems to work better when applied to characters?
If so I will try to edit  some colors for different skin complexions for custom characters, it’s a lot of work so I wanted to know before I started.

Thank you

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

brothertcoleman (11/22/2020)
I was thinking an easier process but I can make it work .

Another question please ,is the bone hands on the new dummy characters updated from the others ones ,the angle seems to work better when applied to characters?
If so I will try to edit  some colors for different skin complexions for custom characters, it’s a lot of work so I wanted to know before I started.

Thank you

Yes, this is a new dummy character, we have provided in Download Resource, which you can use directly.
Here you are: CTA4.4_BetaContent.zip 
Edited
4 Years Ago by kylelee
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks 

Magical Kingdom
Magical Kingdom
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Apart from a bit fiddly to get it going, once it is working, the synchronisation is quite amazing.  Ok, it does not do the 360 degree body turn at the end of the routine but the animation is still very smooth and accurate.  Perhaps such motion detection could be implemented by Reallusion in the later versions. Well done Reallusion development team.
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@Magical Kingdom

Thanks for the kind word, the product team are dedicated to developing the features that users would think it's helpful, it's very encouraging to receive your comments. We will keep improving the product. As for the current version, you can try some features such as "lock to hip" & "flip body" to make the motion perform better. You can refer to https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost464019.aspx, if it helps Smile

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Magical Kingdom,

Once the 3D motion is applied, you can adjust layer order with Layer Editor (so that the hand can appear to the front) and change the hand sprite with Sprite Editor.
These might help to make these motion more nature Smile)
Edited
4 Years Ago by kylelee

Reading This Topic