Profile Picture

Deployment

Posted By email135 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
email135
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi everyone, sorry to ask basic questions. I was looking for a way to make animated talking heads for a website project. I see Crazytalk can make the heads but how do you deploy them. How do you get them onto a website. We are building a tech support/sales avatar which can answer user questions. I'd like to be abot to lip sync the avatar using TTS?

Any thoughts?
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
email135 (6/7/2019)
Hi everyone, sorry to ask basic questions. I was looking for a way to make animated talking heads for a website project. I see Crazytalk can make the heads but how do you deploy them. How do you get them onto a website. We are building a tech support/sales avatar which can answer user questions. I'd like to be abot to lip sync the avatar using TTS?

Any thoughts?

The deployment would be to render the project as a video in one of the following formats: wmv, avi, mp4, mov. For lipsync, you can record directly in Crazytalk, useing  TTS, import a pre-recorded file or import a script.  You can do this also with iClone 7 or Cartoon Animator 4, where the camera is setup for a close up of the character's upper body.  I think using 7 will give you more opportunities to do more than talking heads.  The same with Cartoon Animator 4.  You can download trial versions to see if they will meet your needs.\

Just my thoughts!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
5 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic