Wishful Content

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
dogged2003
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
When I created the video appeared wishes: 

- do not work more than 17 forms of collisions on avatar for soft material? 
- The desired track for recording status on/off forms of collisions on avatar
- Need on-off Dummy effect on the fabric – you can delete Dummy Arrow, and how through 300 frames to attach Dummy back? And anywhere on a fabric?
- The desired track for storing changes in the parameters of physics objects
- Need the ability to save to a file track the "Soft Cloth" or the ability to supply protection from being overwritten when you change the settings PhisX
- don't overwrite the track “Soft Cloth” after changing the Weight Map! Overwriting makes it difficult to create special effects!

My YouTube channel.
sureshmadhusanka
sureshmadhusanka
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)Senior Member (426 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
RL Please pay attention to this wonderful work and add this amazing puppet tool to iclone

Edited
8 Years Ago by sureshmadhusanka
Darren01
Darren01
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
overall I'm really happy with the iC6 avatars.
They are realistic enough without being photorealistic. I don't want photorealistic, otherwise everything else in the scene has to be photorealistic or it looks mismatched.
The iC6 avatars have lots of detail and very customisable.
I love Character Creator, it really is amazing how many body and facial features you can manipulate to get it spot on.
Biggest let down for me on avatars is the facial animation, more specifically the mouth.

Here's my couple of wishes for RL
1. The lip movement, particularly 'W' type movements look all wrong - mouth goes all puckered and heart shaped, looks weird. Even with animation strength reduced, it looks....wrong.
And the smile is terrible. I avoid making my avatars smile because it looks scary, kind of like Sheldon from Big Bang trying to smile.... Still remind me of the old Sims avatars. Daz characters seem to have fairly good mouth/lip animation in comparison, so surely it's possible. Even if there was some way users could manipulate the individual animation points on the mouth to create and save a smile.

2. Character Creator - small request. Can we have individual control of left and right eyebrow heights please ? Seems to be separate controls for left & right on many other facial features, but not eyebrow height. Important feature for fine tuning a face! Not everyone's eyebrows are symmetrical!

3. Spring effect on female avatars!
I love the idea of spring effect, yeah not just boobs Smile  but when enabled, the body seems to move with so much more realism/relaxed ie hips, abdomen etc. Takes the rigidity out of the avatars movement.
Yes BIG boobs it works well!  But my avatar is petite and she doesn't have a set of double D's!! She's got modest B-cups and little boobs don't work well with spring effect. As soon as I turn spring effect on, her breasts instantly turn from pert to saggy and deflated, even when standing still... And B-cups 'jiggle', not bounce like water balloons, which is not possible, even at the lowest settings there is far too much going on there lol Smile So I've had to disable it. I'm not devastated that the breasts are no longer moving (I don't want them moving much anyway), but as said I like the other effects that the spring effect has on other parts of the body, which I can't use if spring effect is turned off.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Darren01

Reading This Topic