Wishful Content

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Wishful Content

iClone has already built up a large library of varied content but there's always room for more.

Please share your ideas for new content right here in this thread. What can we add to make iClone even greater. Please let us know your thoughts. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Over the weekend I was looking for different combat motion libraries, and came upon a startling discovery. Most, if not all, the combat motion libraries available frpom RL and even the City Marketplace all take one side of the combat. There's a whole slew of kicks, and punches, and different combat moves from the aggressor or the hitter, but not nearly as many available for the victim, or the hit-ee. Take a look at the combat packs, and they're very very one sided. Oh sure you might find the rare motion of the guy who was just kicked or punched, but they're are very rare. Hardly any motions for being knocked out, harldy any motions for the loser of the fight...

So my content wish is for more balanced combat packs, with plenty of hits, and kicks but just as many falls and impacts...
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
I would like to see RL offer a pack of motions that are brief gestures, like yawn, cup hands and yell, scratch, clap, write, any small gestures of idle-realism.

They should work with the "Motion Puppet" so they can be combined with other gestures using the masking.

I think converting the existing communication pack to "Motion Puppet" would be far more useful than where it resides currently.

Unless, of course, the masking and layering feature were added to the "Mix Moves".Tongue
hutchartwork
hutchartwork
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
What I'd love to see is a pack of motions that would come in handy for period pieces --- aside from those featuring fasting medieval monks, sword-wielding knights and damsels in distress --- which already abound in iClone circles for some weird reason, LOL (such as 19th-c. waltzing (both partners' steps and body movements), minuet dancing, bowing 18th-c.-style/retreating backwards from a room/stepping into and out of a horse coach, or, say, 20th-century dancing, from Ragtime to Charleston to the Jitterbug to Rock and Roll to the Twist to the mid-Sixties Frug on up to Seventies disco, you name it). All that's been offered as yet is post-millennial kiddie stuff such as Hip-Hop, etc., which I have no intention in using. :/

--------------------------------
From W.H. Auden's (1907-1973) 1942 poem "Canzone":

When shall we learn, what should be clear as day,
We cannot choose what we are free to love?
--------------------------------
August Graf von Platen-Hallermünde (1796-1835),
Auszug aus einem "An Justus Liebig" gerichteten Gedicht von 1828:

Soll bergen ich mein innerstes Vermögen,
Was ich empfinde zu bekennen schwanken?
Ich schämte mich der eigenen Gedanken,
Wenn sie, wie Schwalben, an der Erde flögen.
Hienieden lohnt's der Mühe nicht, zu zagen,
Und wahr und frei zu sprechen kleidet Jeden,
Da bald wir Alle ruhn in Sarkophagen.
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I want SPACE ! planets, black holes, nebulla, terrains of alien worlds, think Star Treak origanal series ! ....

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
mjordy
mjordy
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How about more realistic looking characters and animals and movie quality motions that we can use even in Iclone 4 Pro to create more realistic 3d movies that will inspire other Iclone users to try using Iclone more to start creating a lot more great 3D animations and movies,than just collect a useless amount of creatures and avatars that only clog the valuable resources of our PCs.
I mean, and not to put down Iclone movie makers,some are very competent! but when you see a movie with "jerky" animations,you can almost guess it was "done in Iclone":w00t

Iclone 4 and 5 rock!
Edited
12 Years Ago by mjordy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks everyone for taking the time to share your content wishes. Please keep them coming. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I like the way the physics plug ins are laid out, would love to see a weather tool.....while it's nice that I can do rain and snow with particle effects ....it can be a bit of a task because these weather effects only cover a small section ...now some of these ideas are pretty ambitious but i'm just thinking of what would be very cool to have without regard to technology lol Wink

a plug in tool....that has things like

Lightning - with faders to adjust like the physics props for thick / thin ...close or distant ....small steaks ...or big flashes of light that light up the whole screen but you don't really see the lightning. ....with a tap button to be able to manually tap a lightning strike ...or timed intervals with random flashes.....also being able to animate or select textures to make blue / white or red lightning....

rain - with adjustments that make it either a light drizzle or a heavy pouring rain ...maybe even an option to splash water on the camera to really have that immersive effect ...or for that matter animate a drizzle turning into a flat out tsumani ....that reacts to wind and either falls straight down or you can animate with a fader angle or circular motions....with light or heavy splash effects on the camera - guildwars 2 has this very cool camera water splash effect when you come out of the water thats exactly what i mean, when you come out of the water ...even though it's a game...you feel wet!! lol

Snow...- same like rain

Wind - would be ice to have a wind effect that blows soft body props and particle effects such as rain in the wind - settings that are either a soft breeze or a hurricane that blows cars around in linear and circular motions

Hail - being able to adjust both the physics tool and the particle effects tools to change rain to other things like Hail or even falling leaves ....and being able to have it react to wind - such as swirling leaves ....like a windy day in the park where the leaves are falling off of trees and blowing around in a circular motion

Day / night - where the lights can be automated to simulate dawn to dusk in a physics prop like fader - a use for this would be like the onset of a storm when things get dark fast ...a gust of wind starts to blow everything around ...and a light drizzle turns into a hurricane like condition.

Clouds - where you can automate cloud movement in the sky ...also with the option to go from fluffy white clouds to menacing thunderstorm clouds through automation.

Fog - where you can animate a thin morning mist into a dense blinding fog - such as a ship at sea that heads into the bermuda triangle ...at first it's clear ..then a thin mist then a dense fog!

again...I have no idea how feasible these all are ..but one can dream!! Hehe

Edited
12 Years Ago by planetstardragon
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What about an extension of special effects library ? Something that can come close to the effect that can be created with HitFilm...

Apart from this, I really would like to see a better Director Mode, which has on-screen movement and perform control likewise we have for the Physic Tool package.
The WASD keys are not as user-friendly as some on-screen set of controllers...

Cheers

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
12 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
Shaky
Shaky
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I really like the motion puppets, but I wish there was a puppet for hands and feet.

Reading This Topic