iClone 8.3, 8.31, 8.32 and 8.33 Official Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
munchkinman (8/3/2023)
Device name   WhiteWolf
Processor   12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900H   2.50 GHz
Installed RAM   64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
System type   64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch   No pen or touch input is available for this display
Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU
Intel R IrisR Xe Graphics

I had no problem with IClone 8.3 prior to this version of 8.31.  I even tried to open my other projects without success.
I have included a screenshot of what iclone8 looks like.
The first screenshot is opening a new project and the second screenshot is just moving the right bar to left and back to right.

Software updates to iClone 8 or CC4 often require that you are using latest graphics drivers. Please check for the latest drivers with Nvidia and update if newer drivers are available.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JeffJ
JeffJ
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)Junior Member (109 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Months Ago
Hi Peter,
As Tech support is not able to provide any applications that work, I have requested a full refund from the Support Team [Link Removed By Moderator]  This is a choice that I really did not want to make. and dread the learning curve with new applications.
Jeff
Edited
Last Year by Peter (RL)
zonadiconfine
zonadiconfine
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I also have the same problem and the graphics card drive is updated (RTX 3080).
I'm stuck with my job and that's frustrating!

Marco
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Whenever you use Motion Modifier it would abruptly twist bones (even without any sliders being moved).
Some animations are affected more that others
I believe it has started a few updates back.

FT 10711: Motion Modifier would deform character badly.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (121.9K reputation)

zonadiconfine (8/6/2023)
I also have the same problem and the graphics card drive is updated (RTX 3080).
I'm stuck with my job and that's frustrating!

Marco

Hi...

If you are not able to use iClone 8 at all, please can you contact Technical Support using the link below. They will work with you to try and get these problems resolved. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

edmark
edmark
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)Junior Member (163 reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
I am having the same issue with iclone 8.3 and character creator after the recent windows update.
i have tried to reinstall the graphics drivers but the problem persists.
I have the latest versions of iclone and character creator as well.
my computer is running on amd 5950x and rtx3090.
please kindly help us resolve this issue.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/624ce2cb-0040-43be-aa29-e0c7.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a8c619b7-a89f-4eb3-89f2-99a7.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cafa2756-663d-4814-9324-94d7.jpg
Edited
Last Year by edmark
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

edmark (8/7/2023)
I am having the same issue with iclone 8.3 and character creator after the recent windows update.
i have tried to reinstall the graphics drivers but the problem persists.
I have the latest versions of iclone and character creator as well.
my computer is running on amd 5950x and rtx3090.
please kindly help us resolve this issue.

Unfortunately you are using a Windows Insider Preview version which is not fully supported for use with iClone. As explained on the Windows Insider pages, preview builds may have have bugs and compatibility issues and are not recommended for your main production computer. However, please feel free to contact Support who may have a hotfix available. Alternatively, you may have to wait until the next Windows preview build update for the problem to be resolved.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
At some point in IC8 I have lost the ability to replicate baked morph keys with Ctrl (singled out morph keys are getting replicated just fine with Ctrl).
I could still use Copy/Paste, but it's highly inconvenient.
Unless there is some setting I miss, I consider this a bug and will open an FT ticket later on.
Here is to compare IC7 and IC8:

Update
: Added to FT 10827: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/CTRL-does-not-work-to-replicate-baked-morph-keys-and-cause-occasional-crash

Edited
Last Year by 4u2ges
Ian_L
Ian_L
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)Senior Member (256 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I noticed I don't seem to be able to adjust foot rotation, be it left or right, using the Curve Editor in 8.31 and subsequently in the latest 8.32 update. All other rotations appear to work, is this bugged? 

Had to revert back to iClone7 to get this job done.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

iClone 8.33 has been released today. Please update using the Reallusion Hub.

However, if you still have issues after the update, please remember to report them in the Feedback Tracker first and then feel free to discuss here. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic