Posted By Peter (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.3, 3.31 and 3.32 Issues Thread

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
whateverhelps (10/27/2020)
So before I bought the plug in for realistic skin, I could edit the textures in gimp or 3rd party software. Now that I spent the $199 I cant edit the textures anymore? I gives me a pop up to learn more about skin gen premium. If me buying more takes away a feature I would like a refund on that.

You can certainly continue editing textures after installing the SkinGen Premium Plug-in. If you are still having issues editing the textures, please let us know the steps you take leading up to the SkinGen Premium message appearing so we can check what the issue is. Can you also include a full size screenshot showing the error message as well. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

siesar.music
siesar.music
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi.
I already written a feedback tracker, anyway i wish ask here if somebody with the last version of Charachter Creator 3.32 pipeline trial (i am in testing of the software), have often a windows tilt with blue screen when click on some option of menu, for examples:
1) when i click on : menu file->import (always windows 10 go to tilt in blue screen)
2) when i click on  menu file-> export for substance painter
3) when i click or try to load some project in example of the software.
and also in other cases

seem the last update is a lot of not stable.
kmitchell.12catblackstudio...
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I cant seem to export... I've been working on a character for about 2 weeks off and on and the software updated and now I cant seem to use Export with clothing for OBJ or FBX. It just fails with out any extra data. The new substance feature gave me an error about material names i changed this then used the substance option and it just shows a progress bar and does nothing after... 
pacificaescapezone
pacificaescapezone
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Export to unity the hair does not work right, skin is a little weird in regular 3d. But the hair is an large issue in 3D, URP, and HDRP.  although slightly better in URP. Is a fix planned anytime soon?

thanks
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

kmitchell.12catblackstudios (11/22/2020)
I cant seem to export... I've been working on a character for about 2 weeks off and on and the software updated and now I cant seem to use Export with clothing for OBJ or FBX. It just fails with out any extra data. The new substance feature gave me an error about material names i changed this then used the substance option and it just shows a progress bar and does nothing after... 

I had to save all the elements of my character to the library to find that for some reason it did not like the fox ear mesh. The only thing i could think of is at some point I added a height map to it and found out it was not rendering the height map in the actual iray render. Not sure if this is why I would not export but after rebuilding my character from the saved parts and reimporting the ears it exported correctly from all previously mentioned methods. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
siesar.music (11/18/2020)
Hi.
I already written a feedback tracker, anyway i wish ask here if somebody with the last version of Charachter Creator 3.32 pipeline trial (i am in testing of the software), have often a windows tilt with blue screen when click on some option of menu, for examples:
1) when i click on : menu file->import (always windows 10 go to tilt in blue screen)
and also in other cases

Can you post a screenshot showing the issue as this is not something we can reproduce. It may be a graphics driver issue. Try updating your graphics drivers to see if that helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

cleoag
cleoag
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

export to unity crash everytime
siesar.music
siesar.music
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)Veteran Member (787 reputation)

Hi, this is the issuehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ae6918c7-7a95-4730-9e0f-1e32.jpg
Attachments
crash screen1.jpg (23 views, 156.00 KB)
Edited
4 Years Ago by siesar.music
siesar.music
siesar.music
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Seem that with update of driver now at the moment is ok.....
Peter (RL) (11/23/2020)
siesar.music (11/18/2020)
Hi.
and also in other cases

Can you post a screenshot showing the issue as this is not something we can reproduce. It may be a graphics driver issue. Try updating your graphics drivers to see if that helps.

Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I posted in the main forum then saw this... 

In earlier versions this would work just fine now every piece of clothing just states that the reduction or export of the character fails... Is there a way to roll back to an older version of character creator? Or is there a new workflow for the clothing redux?

Reading This Topic