Posted By Peter (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.3, 3.31 and 3.32 Issues Thread

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear Character Creator Users,

We have now released the 3.3 update for Character Creator 3 which has added powerful new features like SkinGen and the new and improved CC3+ Base avatar. However as this is a very big update, we need your assistance to help us track down any remaining bugs, glitches or other annoying issues.

Important: If you do find any bugs, issues or glitches in Character Creator 3.3, please can you report them first in the Feedback Tracker. Then feel free to discuss the issues in this thread but do try to include a link back to the original Feedback Tracker report or your tracker number.

As always it will help us greatly if we can keep all technical issue discussion in the one place (this thread). This will help the development team keep track of any problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when reporting issues. If you can provide steps so we can try and reproduce the problem that will be even better.

Many thanks and have fun with Character Creator 3.3. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
4 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
First bug found?
This was a daz victoria 4 model, convert to 3.3+, but the legs won't alter as the rest of the charactor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/989cce78-fe26-455e-b8c7-69c2.jpg

My Youtube Channel

trond
trond
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have updated to 3.3 But no i cant run the Software..
Get this Error Message:
"CCBasics. Pluggin Initialize Failed."

Have tried tu update to the newest Nvidia driver, but still get the Error.
Help Please!
Best Regards
Trond
darth_angelus
darth_angelus
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

I've updated to 3.3 and also can't get the software to run.

I get the splash screen, it tells me it's loading various components as always, then just vanishes without a trace or error message.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.

iClone 7.8 seems to load up just fine.

Running on Windows 10, GeForce GTX 970 card.
rajdhillon
rajdhillon
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I just updated to 3.3 and bought the 4-1 content package that was advertised today.  When I start Character Creator after the update, I get the splash screen, loads the program and I see the character avatar and UI but then the program just hangs.  It says "Not Responding" in the top menu and I cannot use it at all.

Windows 10, 64 GB RAM, Intel i9 9900K.

Thanks,
DonPoko
DonPoko
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I updated to 3.3 and now my previous character has become blocked behind DRMs. This new window popped up saying I'm using essential morphs (which wasn't the case before 3.3, and I didn't change anything just opened the character). So I went in and changed the value of these morphs to 0 but I'm still locked behind DRMs, I can't use my character.

Any idea how I could fix that ?

Edit : I have this issue with all my characters now, guess they all used these sliders. I am 100% positive this didn't happen before as I exported them to UE, to iclone and I didn't have the big Watermark in the middle of the screen. Please find a way to fix this, I can't use any of my previous character as just putting the slider back to 0 doesn't fix the issue.
Edited
4 Years Ago by fiesta96
wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Rottadamic (7/23/2020)
First bug found?
This was a daz victoria 4 model, convert to 3.3+, but the legs won't alter as the rest of the charactor

Right click on the Blood layer and select "Duplicate"

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0d65a7db-40c2-4e76-94ca-03c4.png

Right click on the Duplicate and select Move to > Leg:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8b2d0f06-843a-4930-9815-73c7.png

Result:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c100ce13-8baf-468f-a244-c111.png

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Rottadamic (7/23/2020)
First bug found?

It's not really a bug (but maybe an oversight) as the legs are not included in the pre-sets. If you look you see you have three individual options for the Face, Chest and Arm or you can choose Full which means all three.

As Gerry has explained you can add them manually though. SkinGen gives you complete control over placement.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
4 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

trond (7/23/2020)
I have updated to 3.3 But no i cant run the Software..
Get this Error Message:
"CCBasics. Pluggin Initialize Failed."

Have tried tu update to the newest Nvidia driver, but still get the Error.
Help Please!
Best Regards
Trond

Did you install updates for both Character Creator 3.3 and the Pipeline Extensions (if you have Pipeline).

If yes, try restarting your computer and check again to see if CC3 will launch. If not it will be worth uninstalling CC3 and reinstall the full 3.3 version using the Hub. This should resolve any problems with the update.

Important: Please ensure all your Reallusion products are closed down when installing plugins.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

darth_angelus (7/23/2020)
I've updated to 3.3 and also can't get the software to run.

I get the splash screen, it tells me it's loading various components as always, then just vanishes without a trace or error message.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.

iClone 7.8 seems to load up just fine.

Running on Windows 10, GeForce GTX 970 card.

Please check that you have the latest Nvidia graphics drivers installed. After updates you can often find drivers that were working fine will no longer work and need updating.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic