Profile Picture

Confused Which Bundle To Buy ?

Posted By jsuresh 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jsuresh
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)Senior Member (376 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Everyone,
       I am confused what is the difference between these two,CC Essential Complete Bundle (Export) and CC Essential Complete Bundle (iContent) .
I understood the icontent is only useful in iclone and i cannot export that to other any 3rd party software's , my doubt is if i buy cc Essentail Complete Bundle Export version will it include the icontent also or its just for exporting into 3rd party software's ? Can these be imported back to iclone also ? Please let me know.

Regards
Suresh Jallipalli

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
jsuresh (9/21/2016)
Hi Everyone,
       I am confused what is the difference between these two,CC Essential Complete Bundle (Export) and CC Essential Complete Bundle (iContent) .
I understood the icontent is only useful in iclone and i cannot export that to other any 3rd party software's , my doubt is if i buy cc Essentail Complete Bundle Export version will it include the icontent also or its just for exporting into 3rd party software's ? Can these be imported back to iclone also ? Please let me know.

Regards
Suresh Jallipalli

It will be the same EXCEPT the EXPORT version comes with a license and ability to export and use the content in different places like games etc. So yes, the export version can be used exactly the same as the iContent version. The iContent version is usually all most people need unless they want to use any of the content like in making a game or use it in other software. And just so you know, you can buy the iContent version and upgrade to the export version later.

See here for the best information:
http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Royalty_Free/index.html

Edited
8 Years Ago by theschemer

Reading This Topic