Profile Picture

Plugin Motion Live 2d does not show up in Menu

Posted By studio.diba 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
studio.diba
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)Senior Member (324 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, thank you for allowing me to tinker around in the beta. I unzipped the CA4beta, opened it, closed it, and added the keys to the register as the tutorial showed, but after starting up CA4beta again the plugin section to select Motion Live 2D did not show up in the programs menu. On the side of iClone everything seems to be in the right place. Nonetheless, I am already having a blast with the 3D motion converter. I am very pleased to see that my custom characters, that are mostly just plain G3 characters, react very well to all the 3D motions I throw at them. Sometimes even better then default 2d motions. Greetings!
Dirk.
Ronny_x_
Ronny_x_
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi, I have the same problem with Motion Live 2D, I followed the installation steps and when I open CA4 the plugin does not appear in the program menu
joeschmo
joeschmo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Got same glitch/bug/issue plug in fails load in CTA4.4
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
@joeschmo @Ronny_x_ @studio.diba

We are looking into it. It's likely that you didn't possess official Motion Live 2D Plug-in before, so the early access ver. of CTA cannot activate the Plug-in. 
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
@joeschmo @Ronny_x_ @studio.diba

We've updated the software to fix the problem. To properly get the tested 4.4 software with pre-installed motion live 2D Plug-in, please head to  01. Download Resources & Installation Instruction and re-download the file CTA4.4_Beta.zip (280 MB) again.

@ALL

If anyone who encounters  the same problem which the Motion Live 2D Plug-in doesn't show up in the software, please head to  01. Download Resources & Installation Instruction and re-download the file CTA4.4_Beta.zip (280 MB) again.

Reading This Topic