Iclone 6 Characters not loading

Posted By LookingGlassGraphics 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
LookingGlassGraphics
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have uploaded some character made for Iclone6 and above on the marketplace. The characters I have are the Bigfoot & Yeti (Along with their Bundle), the AlienGrey, and Mummy. I had gotten some feedback about the Mummy once a customer had purchased it and they said it wouldn't load. After updating the character files, testing them, and replacing the Mummy file in the store, the customer still had the issue. Finally I decided to ask for their email and flat out email them the file. Needless to say, it worked out for them and loaded just as it loads in IC6 on my end. They reviewed the product and rated 5 stars. I was contacted by the staff about these characters not loading properly but I uploaded a video screen capture of the process showing it does. To troubleshoot, I went into my store inventory and downloaded via the installer. After doing that, the characters do not load in my scene, but the ones I have had prior do. I'm trying to figure out if the error happens when downloading the items via the installer or during the upload process. Has anyone had this issue before? Please view the video to see that they are loading properly. They will not load properly after being downloaded with the installer. All feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

J. Rosa
Marketplace Link:
Looking Glass Graphics

Primary
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 12 GB Dedicated Ram
Secondary 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 4 Core(s), 8 GB Dedicated Ram

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
So they load OK.

Problem with your video is that it doesn't show what happens with downloaded versions. Are there any error messages, crash reports????

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

LookingGlassGraphics
LookingGlassGraphics
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Yes, I get a prompt that says fail to load. I already received an email from Miranda at Reallusion, but she is away from the office for a few days. They are getting the same error on their end. The files work on my end so I used those to replace the items on the store, but once I test them by reinstalling, they failed to load. I was told by one of the Theme store veterans to try and remove the items from the store completely and upload them as a new item. Hopefully that works. Thanks for the reply. 

J. Rosa
Marketplace Link:
Looking Glass Graphics

Primary
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Secondary 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 4 Core(s), 8 GB Dedicated Ram

LookingGlassGraphics
LookingGlassGraphics
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The characters are all working fine now. I updated and uploaded new files to replace the old ones some time ago.

J. Rosa
Marketplace Link:
Looking Glass Graphics

Primary
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Secondary 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

LookingGlassGraphics
LookingGlassGraphics
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The characters are all working fine now. I updated and uploaded new files to replace the old ones some time ago.

J. Rosa
Marketplace Link:
Looking Glass Graphics

Primary
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Secondary 
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Reading This Topic