no customer service

Posted By workhorse 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I purchased the $699 bundle along with some other purchases . I then accidently purchased a second copy of 3dxchanhge pipeline by accident costing me around $300 . I have sent them 6 emails and waited over a week and they will have not even responded to my emails. Then this indigo render issue has made things even worse for me and im unable to complete my work and unable to get paid by my boss . Im very dissapointed in the customer service of Reallusion . Please get back to me Reallusion or I will be looking to refund my entire purchase and use another company . Why has nobody replied to the 5 emails I send to sales@reallusion.com over the past 7 days. Your bad customer service is costing me money and I have children to feed and rent to pay. 
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This is unusual,  Usually their Customer Service department is reasonably responsive (at least if they're not on holiday, or right after a major release and they're overwhelmed).
http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

They do have a return process which they DO honor.
http://www.reallusion.com/ReturnPolicy.asp

Good luck.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

workhorse
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Great ! finally received a reply after many days of waiting and pulling my hair out . Still disappointing that I had to go to such lengths to get a response. My problem is in the process of being sorted out . Thank you Reallusion 
workhorse
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Just to follow up my post . I have recieved a confirmation that I will be refunded for the additional purchase , thank you reallusion . Problem solved :-)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
workhorse (10/30/2016)
I purchased the $699 bundle along with some other purchases . I then accidently purchased a second copy of 3dxchanhge pipeline by accident costing me around $300 . I have sent them 6 emails and waited over a week and they will have not even responded to my emails. Then this indigo render issue has made things even worse for me and im unable to complete my work and unable to get paid by my boss . Im very dissapointed in the customer service of Reallusion . Please get back to me Reallusion or I will be looking to refund my entire purchase and use another company . Why has nobody replied to the 5 emails I send to sales@reallusion.com over the past 7 days. Your bad customer service is costing me money and I have children to feed and rent to pay. 

Regarding sending emails for support, this is not advised as it will delay getting a reply as you have found. The best way to get support is to use the Support Form below. You will then get a reply within 24 - 48 hours (Monday to Friday). Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
workhorse (10/31/2016)
Just to follow up my post . I have recieved a confirmation that I will be refunded for the additional purchase , thank you reallusion . Problem solved :-)

Thank you for letting us know that Reallusion took care of you.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic