Profile Picture

A question for clothes create from templates Essential Clothes / Professional outfit - Skirts,...

Posted By Postfrosch 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

A question for clothes create from templates Essential Clothes /...

Author
Postfrosch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Guys,
I have a question that interested me for a long time and yesterday reappeared times. I created this character with CC.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f14b065-a0fd-4a90-a7d7-a85b.jpg
For the Knights, I would like to have the Slim pants and the skirt of the Essential uses Clothes. Unfortunately, I can not use eide parts simultaneously. When I use the skirt and pants to Turn it clears the rock and vice versa. That was / is with the clothes from the Essential Clothes always have. With the garments from the professinal outfit package it works. Here, I can take the pencil skirt and the Scrubhose and everything remains in the square. I take the hand pencil skirt and add the slim pants from the Essential Clothes added the pencil skirt is deleted.
My question now: Is the Essential Package Clothe times angepast that you can always mix well here skirt and pants. The function would be very useful, especially if you want to make avatars not only with "modern" clothes.

The soon CC 1.5 comes, with which one can make clothing itself does not help me personally, unfortunately. I have a: neither 3DX 6pipeline nor b: 3DMax, ZBrush or similar expensive program (Blender and Hexagon times excluded); nor C: completely create the destiny clothing itself. If I want to make those avatars like the knight I depend on templates which I myself can edit or converted. The recent Clone Cloth parts for G 2 - G 5 were perfectly adequate for me.
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch
Sorry for my bad english.
This is only a translation by Google,
dan my English skills are already badly rusted

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg

Reading This Topic