additional licence

Posted By hmadden 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hmadden
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have iclone, crazy talk anm. crazytalk 7 on my deaktop computer.
I want to iinstall them on my laptop. I'm not sure about the
licensing. Can I switch back and forth, or do I have to buy a license for all?
Please advise.
Thanks, Hank
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I believe iClone includes a "second license" that allows you to legally install and run iClone on a second computer.

I don't know about the CrazyTalk product line.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
For the convenience of our users we allow for up to TWO simultaneous installs on separate computers with a single license. This means that you may install one copy of your products on two separate computers without issue. However with a single license only one may be in use at a time.

If you no longer plan to use an older computer, you can simply uninstall the program to restore license seat space, or you may manually deactivate your license from an old computer if you can't uninstall.

Please see the link below for how to manually deactivate one or both of your two allowed installs.

http://faq.reallusion.com/index.php?action=article&cat_id=001002&id=422&lang=

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 59 minutes ago
Peter (RL) (3/24/2014)
If you no longer plan to use an older computer, you can simply uninstall the program to restore license seat space, or you may manually deactivate your license from an old computer if you can't uninstall.

Make sure to be connected to the internet while you uninstall, so the RL server will be able to release the seat.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic