Hi RL staff, I have recently updated to CC3.3 and bought your 3-in-1 morph/skingen/makeup pack. However, I encountered multiple issues that need to be fixed ASAP.
1. I use Blender 2.83 and the 3.3+ female default base, and when I import the OBJ with Z up, the feet aren't on the ground plane.
2. The imported OBJ's texture is totally misplaced UPON IMPORT, ie: face is on the neck, the rest of body looks like frankenstein.
3. For morph slider creation purposes, the import/export settings changed again. The past solutions posted in the forum aren't working anymore. Please post an official instruction for this.
4. What is the big idea to put a big opaque watermark in middle of the screen when using those purple named ultimate morph sliders?! That is very very annoying when trying to make characters. I paid for the package, don't give me such free tier treatment please.
5. This is from CC3.2, but I highly suspect that the problem still exists. I exported a male clothed character as OBJ and the head and body (minus legs and arms) textures are linked to reflection map by default. Linking to correct maps also doesn't give correct appearance.
6. Why does 3.3+ base mesh has such unnaturally thick nose? It took me a lot of time to try to fix it with all the watermarks and the morph slider creation issue.
For me, the only good side of 3.3 update is that 3.3+ base mesh looks more professional.
Edit1: It appears that the software's DRM is broken. It doesn't recognize that I purchased the ultimate morphs.
Last Year by