Posted By Peter (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.3, 3.31 and 3.32 Issues Thread

Author
4u2ges
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Mikay² (7/24/2020)
I also noticed that the daz roughness map seems to be inverted.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2f918ccb-f789-4f30-96d7-292d.png

DAZ has specular maps (not roughness) and that is how it looks like. If you decide to use it in Roughness channel, you need to invert it.  For Metallic channel it should go as is.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Mineral3D (7/24/2020)
Hello I had same issue as facr73 and darth_angelus (blank area where character should be). Uninstalling / reinstalling and driver update didn't help.
Then opened NVIDIA system control and reset all 3D-settings to "factory" - default since I remembered I had done several changes on them some time ago.
After doing that CC3 seems to work (so far). Just strange that previous CC3 was running great with old NVIDIA settings.

Thanks for mentioning this Mineral. Smile

As you have found it is very important that both Character Creator 3 and iClone 7  use the "default application" controlled setting in the Nvidia Control Panel to get best performance. In most cases using a custom setting will only affect performance, but in extreme cases it can cause serious display problems like has happened to some here since the update.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Bushy2490
Bushy2490
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Anyone come cross the following whilst trying to download SkinGen premium via smart content?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/65fadae6-4688-40e4-9b5f-cd9d.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Bushy2490 (7/24/2020)
Anyone come cross the following whilst trying to download SkinGen premium via smart content?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/65fadae6-4688-40e4-9b5f-cd9d.png

Which SkinGen content pack are you trying to install from Smart Gallery?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Mikay² (7/24/2020)
I just imported hair from DAZ, but I cannot select the hair shader in CC.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2a7700ce-e2f8-43c4-bcc2-59bc.png

Can you let us know which Daz Hair this is and also which import method you used (Transformer or Create > Accessory). Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

meaculpapix
meaculpapix
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hopefully I'm just missing something here, but when I try to edit cloth textures in the appearance editor I am told that this functionality is available with the SkinGen plugin. I already have the CC Essential Clothing and Fabric- in fact I have already uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and reactivated my purchased content. I am sure that you are not asking me to pay for functionality that I have already paid for, so what do you think my next step should be? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed,
Brian
kosy
kosy
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Resize EditorJust loaded the patch to CC3.3 but now all that happens is on opening the programme it comes up with message "CCBasics. Plugin Initialize failed" and it fails to open.  Support not open until Monday then I guess a backlog to clear - any thoughts in meantime please?  Others had the problem and solved it?
Edited
4 Years Ago by kosy
Bushy2490
Bushy2490
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

SkinGen Premium Plug-In for Character Creator

I also get a water mark when trying to render the below - however iray is stalled?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0bfd49e2-4948-423d-907d-28aa.png
Renderwarrior
Renderwarrior
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Not sure if I am missing something.
I'm trying to import with Transformer a G8 figure as CC3+.
I followed the online help step by step.
So I created my character in DazStudio with the A pose for G8 female, exported to FBX file with the same checkboxes checked.
Import with Trasnsofrmer as CC3+
Got the BASIC settings, baked textures, set hair as hair, and...
here's the resulthttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1df47897-a6e2-4611-aaa7-9f21.png
Then if i hide the white figure and try to pose the textured one...
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9395cb0c-07a8-44c4-a9c3-16cb.png

I think I'm missing a step... 

Thanks!
luca.deer
luca.deer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm getting an issue where the program will say (not responding) a few moments after initially loading. I have left the program running for just over 12 hours just in case it was doing something in the background but it didn't seem to change (still not responding). I have updated to the latest version of the Nividia drivers and have tried completely reinstalling the software(still same problem). I am using a RTX 2080Ti, Intel Core i9-9900K and 32GB of RAM. I just purchased the Ultimate Digital Human Creation Bundle with Headshot and am hoping there is a fix to this problem so I can start using it.

PS: I have also tried installing Character Creator 3 without any other plugins and I still get the same issue.

Reading This Topic