Change Character Cloths in Unity

Posted By carlosmelo1991 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jfrog
Posted 4 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Thanks for the quick reply Rampa.   Smile

The problem is that  I would like to apply some CC3 clothing to Unity Animal Characters such as an elephant, a girafe, an hyppopotamus etc.. (bipeds).   I just tried to import an helmet and it is a pita to try to fit it in unity.  The transform tool doesn't work too well with the imported helmet.
When trying to use the transform tools, the gost of the removed skinned body is always in the way so it is really hard to conform the helmet to the Unity head character. I don't think it will work really well trying to fit the clothes on those characters.   Wink

There is always something that doesn't work in a new pipeline. you go forward 3 steps, than you go backward 2 steps.     Smile

But thanks anyway!

Intel I7 6850K 3.6 with MSI X99 SLI plus , GTX 1080,  32Gb Ram , 1 TB Samsung Pro M.2 SSD

Reading This Topic