These are the Recommended System Requirements for iClone that I have which should be good to go by for all Reallusion Programs.
GeForce GTX 600 Series OK Radeon HD 8000 Series OK
GeForce GTX 700 Series OK Radeon R5 M200 Series OK
GeForce GTX 800 Series OK Radeon R7 M200 Series OK
GeForce GTX 900 Series OK Radeon R9 M200 Series ?
Recommended System Requirements:
(iClone will have better performance in below recommended environment)
* Intel i5 dual core CPU or higher - or AMD equivalent.
* 8GB RAM or higher recommended.
* 10GB free hard disk space or higher recommended.
* Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher.
* Graphics Card: NVidia Geforce GTX 600 Series/ AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series or higher.
* Video Memory: 2GB RAM or higher recommended.
* Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance.
So if your system falls into this category then also make sure all your drivers are up to date, if they are then submit a support ticket would be my recommendation.
I also reinstall the latest updates if I'm having multiple program issues, not sure if it does anything at all but it's just something I do.
Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop, 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache, 256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram, 4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.