iClone4 - Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 15 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
moviechick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Just out of curiosity what is this GSG-9 Avatar  ya'll keep talking about? I don't see him anywhere.

Duh...never mind I just found him.  I thought he was something included.  My Bad ;}

Thanks, Jo

Edited
15 Years Ago by moviechick
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. Your feedback is extremely helpful in getting all the issues and glitches ironed out as quickly as possible. All the information that is supplied in this thread will be looked at by Support and the iClone team urgently.

For any serious problems that are affecting your use of iClone4 you should contact Customer Support direct for one on one support. As always, please use the Support form below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

aknzrdude
aknzrdude
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

by changing the custom location pointer in iClone 4 to my own location (different drive), i was able to get access to most of my stuff without any issues. the "TRIAL" tag shows up but as as soon as i open or load hte props/accessory/character, it goes away

i loaded a previous project, no problem, then when i loaded another one, i get a
"RAISE LEFT CHEEK" error box pop open and iClone 4 freezes

aknzrdude
aknzrdude
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

loaded GSG9 - character loaded but with something sticking out of its shoulder see picture

Attachments
gsg9.jpg (950 views, 185.00 KB)
Edited
15 Years Ago by aknzrdude
Sophia
Sophia
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Peter Edwards (10/7/2009)
safegaard (10/7/2009)
Hi

I cant install the Recourse Pack for iclone 4. I have tried several times and downloaded again and still with no luck. Iclone 4 is running fine and registrated. I get this wierd message:

Some version(s) of Iclone cannot install this resource pack:

IClone v4.0 PRO:
The edition of the Iclone installed in your computer is not compatible with this resource pack.
this resource pack will be terminated.

Whats the problem???Smile

I will check this and find out what is going on with the Resoruce Pack (you are not alone). In the meantime have you tried logging into your Account and downloading the Resource Pack from there. If you can, try this and see if it will install. Thanks.

I have the same problem Smile It says it cannot install because it's the wrong version, yes, I did download and install it from my account page. Thanks so much for looking into this Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

The GSG-9 Character issue is a bug. He will be sent to the Reallusion Doctor who will try and cure him of that strange protrusion. Get well messages do not need to be sent. He's a soldier after all. Tongue

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Re-downloading horse n tack fixed the problem (from my account page ) now i doing the same for Ic4 itself to see if that works .... could it be a problem with the content package if that doesnt work ?

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
aknzrdude
aknzrdude
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter at least it came out of the neck rather than the ummm, lower part of the anatomy Wink

but i for one am a very happy camper, some minor bugs here and there but certainly not a showstopper by a long shot - so i can continue working on my new movie

here's the trailer of my movie rendered with iClone 4

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

aknzrdude (10/7/2009)
Peter at least it came out of the neck rather than the ummm, lower part of the anatomy Wink

but i for one am a very happy camper, some minor bugs here and there but certainly not a showstopper by a long shot - so i can continue working on my new movie

here's the trailer of my movie rendered with iClone 4

My goodness Gabe that trailer is incredible. I had to move closer to the monitor as I thought my eyes were deceiving me. Absolutely stunning visuals. All I can say is WOW. w00t

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I have intermittent Watermarking but only on the scenes I have that use the Medieval Theme Pack , houses, bridges and etc... I open the projects and they're watermarked..... then not  and then are again on each opening and its not patterned!!!!! intermittent!

(Also, I have lost all my Horses. They just up and bolted on the cross over from 3 to 4. Crying  I have two early prototype ones but they only have limited motions.
I have downloaded the horses again but I remember Peter said something about correcting the motions of the horses with scripts in an ancient  Version 3 related post.
I cant find it. Any pointers and I can resolve that one myself.)

Armstrong.

Reading This Topic