iClone4 - Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 15 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
iClone4 - Issues Thread

To better help Reallusion Support deal with any issues or problems you are having with iClone4, please report them here. Give as much information as possible about the problem, including error messages, what you were doing when the error occured etc. Screenshots will also help.

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

safegaard
safegaard
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi

I cant install the Recourse Pack for iclone 4. I have tried several times and downloaded again and still with no luck. Iclone 4 is running fine and registrated. I get this wierd message:

Some version(s) of Iclone cannot install this resource pack:

IClone v4.0 PRO:
The edition of the Iclone installed in your computer is not compatible with this resource pack.
this resource pack will be terminated.

Whats the problem???Smile

For the love of 3d http://www.safegaard.com

Johnnie C
Johnnie C
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Something wrong about "Horse & Tack Theme Pack "Tongue

Attachments
1112.jpg (531 views, 107.00 KB)
Edited
15 Years Ago by johnny4mt
gizmo
gizmo
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi. I cannot access the Horse Characters from the Creature Base, Horse & Tack Pack. The Content Manager File looks like this (i.e., no individual pictures as in the Dragon files):

and I get a message which says this:

So far I have downloaded two Setup.exe files and tried reinstalling two or more times from each after deleting the existing Aviator files. The Dragon aviator works fine. I have also tried ReBooting. Any ideas. Thanks.

(Sorry I posted and then saw the post above).

Cool gizmo

Edited
15 Years Ago by gizmo
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

safegaard (10/7/2009)
Hi

I cant install the Recourse Pack for iclone 4. I have tried several times and downloaded again and still with no luck. Iclone 4 is running fine and registrated. I get this wierd message:

Some version(s) of Iclone cannot install this resource pack:

IClone v4.0 PRO:
The edition of the Iclone installed in your computer is not compatible with this resource pack.
this resource pack will be terminated.

Whats the problem???Smile

I will check this and find out what is going on with the Resoruce Pack (you are not alone). In the meantime have you tried logging into your Account and downloading the Resource Pack from there. If you can, try this and see if it will install. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

moviechick
moviechick
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Ditto for me too johnny4mt, mine was just like that. 

I finally got all the rest of the packs loaded ok, but the horses in the horse pack gave me the same result, oddly enough though, the accessories that go with the horses were fine.

I had downloaded all my files from the email from element5 so .....

I did go back to my account page and try to redownload the pack, but the link was broken. BUT hooorahh just tried the link a sec ago and it works, got the pack downloaded, installed and workin like a big fat lucky charm!!!   It's a great day in Justin, Texas!!

Johnny .... you might try this and see if it works for you.  I hope so ... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jo

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

@johnny4mt and gizmo,

This could possibly be a faulty installer problem. If you feel you have the patience, I would try downloading again and see if will install correctly now.

And as moviechick has mentioned above, don't forget to try your Account download link if you are using a different link for the pack.

This will be looked into urgently. Thanks for your patience while we get this sorted out.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gizmo
gizmo
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
OK. Thanks Peter. I'm already trying it. Cheers too moviechick. I'll let you know how I get on. Might take a while though. . . the download is very slooooooow. Only about 14.3KB/s at the moment.

Cool gizmo
wires
wires
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I had the same problem, but re-downloading and installing the pack solved it.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

wires
wires
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
The GSG-9 Avatar has got something wierd growing out of his neck.w00t

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic