Profile Picture

Text to Speech

Posted By jbacon 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jbacon
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Is there a way to delete or edit an existing text-to-speech recording without deleting the actor to which the audio is attached?

Also is there a way to add a pause into the text being converted to audio? I'm using a couple of Cepstral voices (William and Linda).

Jonathan

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to the Forum, You should be able to these tasks in the Timeline. basically the TTS gets recorded to a file, and you cut up the file and spread it out or delete it / or parts of it, in the timeline. Open the timeline, click one the "Face" tab and the file will appear under the "Viseme" track. you can delete, edit , truncate the file from there.

Cheers.

jbacon
jbacon
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)Senior Member (398 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Many thanks for the reply. I was sure there was a way to edit TTS audio files...just couldn't find it.

Jonathan Smile

Sefardi
Sefardi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

I this applicable to CTA? because I canot find the tab in the timeline???? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
maxomax07 (10/18/2011)
I this applicable to CTA? because I canot find the tab in the timeline???? 

If you open your timeline, then select your character, you should see the Facial button shown. Just select this to get access to the voice clip.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Sefardi
Sefardi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

I found it!!

Thanks

edvsauer
edvsauer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've used TTS and the next day I want to edit the text. Is there a way to do that, or is there a text-file saved somewhere I could open so i can edit the text?

Reading This Topic