Posted By jasonjbrown 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Evolver Characters vs iClone Built in CHaracter templates

Author
jasonjbrown
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I was trying to make an accurate looking avatar of this person using the built in tools in iClone.

i had a hard time getting it right, and it was impossible to adjust the character's body in  a naturalistic way...

I decided to try the character in evolver....  i estimated the character would cost $20 USD...  the evolver process was A LOT EASIER.... I ended up with a character that looked  good enough and then tweaked the evolver character further using the iClone tools.

I'm happier with the evolver character.  For $20 it's a bit expensive, $10 would be a sweet price. The body type was also easier to adjust by using the evolver templates:

Unfortuntately, after saving the evolver character in iclone as an iClone character, I now CANNOT USE THE FACIAL DETAIL CONTROL POINTS TO FURTHER MODIFY THE FACE.  When I use the control points of the face, the EYEBALLS DISAPPEAR!  And the eyes cannot be reset or changed without reloading the character.  That sucks!

kurzal
kurzal
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago

Try to make avatar's Head from this picture. Hope it will be more convenient Wink

--------
Igor

kurzal
kurzal
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

sw00000p,
FYI it's not a screenshot of character's head. I just edit first photo of this topic. So "ugly black lines" is not the disadvantages of modelling in iClone Smile

--------
Igor

kurzal
kurzal
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I was not offended. I just explained Smile
I guess I picked the wrong words... Blush
Sorry for my bad english Hehe

--------
Igor

Reading This Topic