Important: How To Get Reallusion Support

Posted By Peter (RL) Last Year
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 20 minutes ago
How To Get Reallusion Support (And When To Use The Forum)

It is a common misconception that the forum is the place to get official support from the Reallusion team. This is actually not correct.

The forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion where our helpful and talented community come together to help each other out. So for any "How do I" type questions the forum is the best place to post your question and in most cases you will get a reply and help from another member of the community quickly.

However, if you are looking for official Reallusion Support then there are two easy ways to reach out.

1. Non-Critical Issues: If your issue is non critical, such as when you encounter a bug, glitch or other annoyance, you should report these in the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored by the relevant product teams who will investigate the issue and give you a status update in the tracker. You can also use the Feedback Tracker to post suggestions and wishful features for all our products and services.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

2. Critical/Urgent Issues: If your issue is more critical, such as when it prevents normal usage of your software, then please contact the official Reallusion Support department. There we have a dedicated team of support personnel for each product who will work with you on a one to one basis to resolve  any issues you may have as quickly as possible. Note: You can also contact Support for any purchase, membership or payment issues.

To contact Customer and Technical Support please use the link below. You can normally expect a reply within 48 hours Monday to Friday.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

I hope this clears up any confusion. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
Last Year by Peter (RL)
Dev3DGen
Dev3DGen
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This is a great help for anyone facing these issues. Thanks for taking the time, Peter.
teerapan
teerapan
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Hello Peter,

Did you know that your support system failed to perform?
I tried to download a trial on your Reallusion Hub but it came up with an error , Product download was cancelled.
Then trying to open a ticket to your Support, after filling out all information in your form, the submission came up
with an error.

Please look into the Support system and Reallusion Hub ?  Thank you.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

teerapan (4/28/2023)
Hello Peter,

Did you know that your support system failed to perform?
I tried to download a trial on your Reallusion Hub but it came up with an error , Product download was cancelled.
Then trying to open a ticket to your Support, after filling out all information in your form, the submission came up
with an error.

Please look into the Support system and Reallusion Hub ?  Thank you.

Hi...

The Support system appears to be functioning correctly and new support tickets are coming in as normal. The issue may have been a temporary glitch or be browser related. If possible, please try using a different browser and see if that resolves the problem. If you continue to have problems please post a screenshot showing the error message you receive.

However, if your support request is urgent, you can email support [at] reallusion.com but this generally takes a little longer than submitting a support ticket.

For the Reallusion Hub issue please post a screenshot showing the error message you receive. This will allow us to see exactly what the problem is. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

waynewiz16
waynewiz16
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)Senior Member (446 reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
I have encountered a bug trying to use Support Ticket.

The error message is " 
lasagnaman
lasagnaman
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)New Member (31 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi please please can someone help me i lost the audio on all my reallusion software each one iclone 7 and 8 and cartoon creator 4 everything works great with other apps with sound but not these 
please help me fix this! i have projects to finish and i cant do it without the sound! Please someone help asap ty ! 
josadelk
josadelk
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Hi Peter, 
I've been trying to make purchase on your website since yesterday but it keeps declining my card. is your pqyment platform working fine? and how can you help me on this?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

waynewiz16 (5/17/2023)
I have encountered a bug trying to use Support Ticket.

The error message is " 

If you continue to have problems using the Support Form, I would try using a different browser if possible. Edge or Chrome are usually problem free. However, if the problem continues you can email Support using support[at]reallusion.com. This method is normally slower than using the Support form but will enable you to get help.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

lasagnaman (5/21/2023)
Hi please please can someone help me i lost the audio on all my reallusion software each one iclone 7 and 8 and cartoon creator 4 everything works great with other apps with sound but not these 
please help me fix this! i have projects to finish and i cant do it without the sound! Please someone help asap ty ! 

My first post in this thread explains how to get Support. Please refer to that and use the links provided. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

josadelk (5/30/2023)
Hi Peter, 
I've been trying to make purchase on your website since yesterday but it keeps declining my card. is your pqyment platform working fine? and how can you help me on this?

For purchase issues please contact Support using the link provided in my first post of this thread. They will be able to help you. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic