Profile Picture

How to convert CC1Base eyes to CC3.3 eyes (with those nice new effects)

Posted By martin.klekner 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to convert CC1Base eyes to CC3.3 eyes (with those nice new...

Author
martin.klekner
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hello, I have some old characters from previous versions and with the release of the new version, when I click convert to CC3.3, all goes nicely, except for the eyes.
No matter what I do, I can not find out how to get those nice new eyes with layer of fluid, occlusion, etc.

Is there a way to convert those too?
Thank you!
Martin
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Martin,

You can manually add tear line and occlusion on the Modify panel.
Please read THIS POST for details.

martin.klekner (7/24/2020)
Hello, I have some old characters from previous versions and with the release of the new version, when I click convert to CC3.3, all goes nicely, except for the eyes.
No matter what I do, I can not find out how to get those nice new eyes with layer of fluid, occlusion, etc.

Is there a way to convert those too?
Thank you!
Martin

Reading This Topic