Profile Picture

Auto Setup 1.1 for Unity (Released on Sept 2nd)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Lionious
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Befor Export to Unity : This look good lets Export it.
After Export to Unity HDRP 2020 : what is this?? o_o .
Wrong Looking Flat Pixley Textures/Mats , nothing look same and auto setup not working in the 2020 and unity 2021 almost on the way while we still have the 2019 version in cc3 auto setup download page. i think the auto setup thing need to be changed somehow to be feature Proofed or Something , also would love a Tool to import or Setup everything correctly Directly in unity window for example and from asset store Package Manager so we can update the tool Easily . 

dassoubarna
dassoubarna
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
I am a newbie in Unity. I am using Unity 19.3.10f and setup a URP project. Does autosetup 1.1 support SSS in URP project? Please help!
Does auto setup support SSS in 3D Unity Project?

Edited
3 Years Ago by dassoubarna
theonlyrodhill
theonlyrodhill
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Can we please get an update for Unity 2019.4+ (before it becomes 2020.+).  It would be great if it was kept up-to-date and as an asset on the Unity Asset Store.  I contacted support asking for an update, and they said the latest update can be downloaded here- her there is only a link back to the official website, that is not up-to-date. I hope someone is on it.
Cheers 
bmacdonald1986
bmacdonald1986
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Miranda, I apologize for this double post. I know I also replied in the original sabrx request for animations. I thought I would post it here as it might be easier for you to track requests.. 

• Fixed: The Auto Setup reverts animation changes even if the auto-processing is turned off. (Reported by sabrx)
I still have a similar issue when I use Auto-Importer. The motions I attach to the FBX file on export from CC3+ are there, but I cannot make them loopable on import. When I click apply, it reimports the file, but overwrites the animation settings. 

The workaround for this is to duplicate the animations and then set the loop checkbox in the duplicated animations, however you can understand this is not ideal in terms of "Pipeline-ablity". 

Here is a video showing the behavior:

https://streamable.com/ed6bbd

Thanks, great work

Unity Version 2019.3.0f5

Edited
3 Years Ago by bmacdonald1986
Melvin (RL)
Melvin (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 days ago
bmacdonald1986 (2/1/2021)
Hi Miranda, I apologize for this double post. I know I also replied in the original sabrx request for animations. I thought I would post it here as it might be easier for you to track requests.. 

• Fixed: The Auto Setup reverts animation changes even if the auto-processing is turned off. (Reported by sabrx)
I still have a similar issue when I use Auto-Importer. The motions I attach to the FBX file on export from CC3+ are there, but I cannot make them loopable on import. When I click apply, it reimports the file, but overwrites the animation settings. 

The workaround for this is to duplicate the animations and then set the loop checkbox in the duplicated animations, however you can understand this is not ideal in terms of "Pipeline-ablity". 

Here is a video showing the behavior:

https://streamable.com/ed6bbd

Thanks, great work

Unity Version 2019.3.0f5

Hi bmacdonald1986,

You need to turn off the auto setup in Tools/Chrarcter Creator & iClone Auto Setup, when you want to adjust option in animation tab. 
Melvin (RL)
Melvin (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)Senior Member (366 reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 days ago
dassoubarna (1/18/2021)
I am a newbie in Unity. I am using Unity 19.3.10f and setup a URP project. Does autosetup 1.1 support SSS in URP project? Please help!
Does auto setup support SSS in 3D Unity Project?

Auto Setup just works on Unity default shader (HDRP,URP,SRP), it didn't support custom shader in unity.
So auto setup can't support SSS in URP or 3D projects.
Edited
3 Years Ago by mkoo
deidrereaystudios
deidrereaystudios
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)Veteran Member (699 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
So is there any news on This actually being able to work with 2019.4 LTS at the least??? If this is something that can not try and stay up to date (as every single asset (thousands) on the unity asset store).... How about reallusion you open this up for some of us to have a chance at it??? Make it open source or something as Unity is plus 20 big changes ahead of you (and that is only 2019.4) let alone 2020 plus URP , HDRP... I can not be this difficult so please let us take over or try and least to treat it as something as on the unity asset store where you would have to be able to have working asset for latest LTS.....
johnr.l
johnr.l
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)Senior Member (348 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I found an issue with Auto setup 1.1 (3D unitypackage with Unity 2020.1.17f) when exporting LOD version of a character from CC. It defaults its animation type to Generic and not Humanoid. If I try to change it with in the CC_Assets folder it reverts back to generic. If I move it out of the folder, I can adjust the animation type and the character works with animations.

I'm not sure if this has been reported or where to file a bug report.

Thanks,

John L
Bladepup
Bladepup
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)New Member (43 reputation)

Any chance we can get an update? it's been what almost half a year now with no update? meanwhile unity doesn't even support the 2019.3 branch and the LTS 2019.4 been out for months now, hdrp 10 been verified for 2020, It's crazy to think it's 2021 and the last update for this tool is for only 2019.3 version of unity.

Meanwhile the page says "The Auto Setup plugin will only work with the latest 3 official release versions of the Unity." meanwhile 2020 not supported, 2019.4 not supported, and 2019.3 not even on their official line and have to go out of your way to download an old unsupported version.
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi everyone,

All of your feedback have been reported back to the Product Team.
As far as I know, there is some progress internally, but I didn't get a specific plan about when the new update will be released. 

Reading This Topic