Profile Picture

How do you adjust UV's in CC3 or in my pipleline so my Substance textures allign with CC3's UV

Posted By jfleetwood 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How do you adjust UV's in CC3 or in my pipleline so my Substance...

Author
jfleetwood
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm hoping that there is a relitivly easy solution to complete my workflow. 

First I create a model with CC3 Base
I then send it to Zbrush with GoZ for detailed sculpting.
I save the origional mesh poly count and a HP version.
I then bring the LP into Substance Painter and project the HP detail.
At this point I know that the UV space is wrong. What I'd like to know is if there is a way to either adjust the base CC3 modles UV or is there something I need to do in Zbrush or Substance.
Your help would be very appredciated, I've  been trying everything I can think of.

If I have to bring it back through exchange that would be fine as long as it retains all of the facial bones.

StudioZ3D
StudioZ3D
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)Senior Member (265 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Can you show us how your UV space is messed up? Only issues I've had with Zbrush is that it scales things weird.
vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
In Zbrush are the UV overlaped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN_ZlMY2OY

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic