Crazy Talk fails to import iClone iAvatar

Posted By Lord Ashes Last Week
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am trying to import an iClone iAvatar file into Crazy Talk via the provided import option but when I try to use this feature it tells me that the "iAvatar" file is not a supported format.
Any issues how to resolve this? I am using iClone 7.3 and (Trial Version) Crazy Talk 8. I need to resolve this for one of my marketplace customers who is trying to use my CC content (converted to iClone) in Crazy Talk.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to walk on the grass while we have the right to smoke it"
Lord Ashes' Original
Rampa
Rampa
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 39 minutes ago
It has to do with versions. A CC1.5 character will import into CT8. 

Reading This Topic