Posted By Peter (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

3D Scan Virtual Humans + Learning Course - Now Available

Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Here is a comparison to show the eye socket thing, on Left is CC3 Virtual Human Denisa, on right is a CC3 Transformed G3F.
The G3F has way less Eye Socket geography, so the eye just is more flat to the face.  Now, I think in real life actually there is more space than the G3F's eye socket has, so in some ways, the Virtual Human is approaching this realism.
But, I think the G3F winds up looking more natural, because you just don't see eye socket geography, so you don't notice it. 
Thus I feel if the CC3 VH has less eye socket geography, it will just be more appealing and look better. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d4115410-8599-429e-8837-1c81.png
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (12/12/2018)
The 3D Scan Virtual Body - Louis is now available. Smile

Note: If you received this as part of your 3D Scan Bundle, then you will find the download link in your Member Account on the Order History page.

And to find out more about this pack, please click HERE.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/15ef7f0f-fbcf-4cca-93e8-b164.jpg

Peter,
So in Vol 1. it is only one "body" which is male. Are you able to tell me if the next Volume to be released will only contain a female body OR will the next volume contain another male body along with one or more female bodies?  I'm still a little fuzzy on this series Crazy

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
sjonesdc (1/19/2019)

Peter,
So in Vol 1. it is only one "body" which is male. Are you able to tell me if the next Volume to be released will only contain a female body OR will the next volume contain another male body along with one or more female bodies?  I'm still a little fuzzy on this series Crazy

Hi...

The first volume was primarily a 3D scanned head pack but we also included a single 3D scanned body to show what can be achieved. It was not intended to have a body for every head in the pack. 

At the moment we don't have any news to share on a second volume or the contents that will be included, but there are many exciting things in the pipeline. As soon as I get confirmation I will let everyone know. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Peter (RL) (1/21/2019)
[quote]sjonesdc (1/19/2019)

Hi...

The first volume was primarily a 3D scanned head pack but we also included a single 3D scanned body to show what can be achieved. It was not intended to have a body for every head in the pack. 

At the moment we don't have any news to share on a second volume or the contents that will be included, but there are many exciting things in the pipeline. As soon as I get confirmation I will let everyone know. Smile

Peter,
Thanks for the reply. So these heads will fit any of the CC3 bodies?

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
5 Years Ago by sjonesdc
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

I have some questions:
1. How to get subtitles for video from 3D SCAN PIPELINE LEARNING VIDEOS ? 
2. For buyers of the course there are discounts when buying zBrash and Wrap3?

My YouTube channel.
Edited
5 Years Ago by dogged2003

Reading This Topic