Having issues with the new Character Creator 3

Posted By StrangeMotions90 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
StrangeMotions90
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Having quite a few problems with my reallusion products. Firstly I'm not able to use my reallusion hub, it won't update my iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 or Curve Editor also I'm unable to download and install the Character Creator 3 Resource Packs as it keeps staying that I've disconnected from the internet when I haven't, my internet connection is perfectly fine. Another thing that I'm having issues with is exporting my Daz characters to CC3 as it exports the characters without the skin texture materials. Has anyone else had these issues and is there currentlyhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/571bd767-86e8-4900-a3be-9454.jpg a solution for any of these problems? Would really appreciate the help.
larrygj
larrygj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)Senior Member (399 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Same problem here with the Hub. But at least you did get CC3 installed. I keep getting an error message that CC3 “cannot be found.” Weird.
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I installed updated my iClone 7 to iClone7.3 this morning and now when I open it it gets halfway through starting up and crashes.
Saying this now because I uninstalled iClone and opened hub to see if I could re-load it that way.
Iclone 7.3 was deleted from my computer but hub still said I had iclone7.3 and the open button.
So I pressed open and hub said I didn't have the latest version do I want to update it (even though Hubs upadates said I had nothing that needs updating)
Anyway, I said yes update it and Hub then told me also that my internet wasn't available. I'm guessing its because iClone wasn't on my computer so Hub couldn't connect to the internet. Does Hub need to access internet through reallusions software and if the software has problems then Hub won't work?

Anyway, I had to come to work so couldn't get iClone working again. I actually went to my account and reinstalled iClone7.2 and ran it. And it worked. I then closed it and went to Hub to update iClone7.2 to 7.3 but Hub said my iClone version was 7.3 and no updates were showing up. So I then re-ran the 7.3 update that I had downloaded again. Then I ran iclone again and it got about halfway to starting up and crashed again.

Oh boy I hop I can get it working again over the weekend ??????????????
CC3 is working for me but I haven't tried downloading its resource packs yet

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
animagic
animagic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Peter (RL) said that there were issues with the Hub, but that doesn't help you now.

I did it the old-fashioned way (Check for Updates in iClone), which gave me a link to the patch. I downloaded and installed the .exe successfully and also the updated resource pack.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Yes I did it the old fashioned way at first. One thought I had was maybe because I didn't do the update through hub was why it didn't work. Your success shows that is not the case though

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Spiny Norman
Spiny Norman
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I have no base CC3 in my downloads, so basically nothing works! Really impressed!..

iClone 7.93/8.01, 6.0 Pro, 5.5 Pro, 3DXchange Pro, Character Creator 3/4, CrazyTalk Animator 2.5 Pro

Homebuilt computer - Windows10, 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K   3.00 GHz Nvidia RTX 3090 Graphics, 64GB DDR5 RAM,  MS-7306 motherboard, 12 terabytes of disk space, 28” monitor and Optoma UJHD65-LV projector. 
Update

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
CC3 shows on new Reallusion Hub only. Not sure whether your Reallusion Hub old or new.
You can download the latest Reallusion Hub from here:
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I checked the HUB this am. found 2 updates. IC7 and 3dx7P. I downloaded both and installed....checked them both, all working fine. Then on the forums I found that CC3 was out. I loaded the HUB and it said: A Major update to the Hub is Available. I downloaded and installed it (no mention of CC3). I installed the update for HUB and closed it. I reloaded it and wala the CC3 was there.
Then, I downloaded it via HUB and tried to install it to drive F:/  but it will not work. I went to RL site and found a page for it and tried that download, No won't work at all. I went back to HUB and tried to download it again and now it will not install on any drive but C:/ Reallusion..... whew what a nightmare. LOL  and by the way I spent 2 hours each time to redownload the CC3 from RL on the Hub....wo not good. I believe that there are many people downloading now and it slows down their already super slow server.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

StrangeMotions90
StrangeMotions90
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)Veteran Member (516 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I was eventually able to update iC7, 3DX7 and Curve editor as well as download the resource packs but I'm still having the same issue with exporting a character with its skin texture materials. The whole reason for me buying CC3 was for the export feature and I can't get it to work at all, it's seriously frying my brain. I'm following all the tutorials RL has uploaded exactly as they show but I never end up with the right results, I know this is the release version but CC3 is really glitchy, it's soo bad. With how many problems I've come across personally as well as other creators I know, it doesn't look like anyone having a good time with this.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
StrangeMotions90 (9/28/2018)
Having quite a few problems with my reallusion products. Firstly I'm not able to use my reallusion hub, it won't update my iClone 7, 3DXchange 7 or Curve Editor also I'm unable to download and install the Character Creator 3 Resource Packs as it keeps staying that I've disconnected from the internet when I haven't, my internet connection is perfectly fine.

Unfortunately our servers became overloaded for several hours after the release of CC3 which caused the Reallusion Hub issues and the activation issues. This should all be resolved now.

We do apologise for the inconvenience this issue caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic