Profile Picture

OFFICIAL Character Creator 3.0 Issue Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Zkeko
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7c492478-3e83-4e6e-a9ab-056c.jpgIssue
When CC3 opens (or after pressing new) there is always a window saying..... (pic)
But, there is no old CC1, because it just start openning new CC3 basic female character. But, nevertheless you have to press YES or CANCEL, beecause third option MORE tells you that you should supposedly  download morph slider, which leads you to your order page (where I downloaded and installed everything conserning morphs twice ( also because its impossible to determine if you downloaded and install everything that you got with CC3 upgrade, but that's another story), where there is nothing new to happened.
When you press YES, then it finish loading same CC3 base female model.
Bug maybe, or I missed something!?
Edited
2 Years Ago by Zkeko
Zkeko
Zkeko
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Issue 2
Why is impossible to delete CC3 avatar in scene!?
la_jessica37
la_jessica37
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)Senior Member (350 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Months Ago
Having a problem with CC3 and CrazyTalk v8.13 Pipeline The  generating head from Photo  it will send to Crazy Talk but you cant export back to CC3https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6fb6b1ae-ad76-43fb-9639-2fd5.jpg
Space Rider
Space Rider
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Months Ago
https://www.reallusion.com/member/memberdmt.aspx?id=4930&lang=1&utm_source=premium&utm_medium=webpage&utm_campaign=dmt&utm_term=Character%20Creator%203%20for%20iClone%20Download%20Notification

To get your free Character Creator 3 for iClone, please follow the installation guide below:
  • Log into your Reallusion member account and find the iClone 7 record in the "Order" section.
  • Click "Download" to open the product-related download information window.
  • You will see the 'CC3 for iClone' program in the "Main Program" section.
  • Download and install 'CC3 for iClone'. When you first open the program, you only need to log into your member account to activate it. You don't need a serial number to use it.

• nothing found here......."You will see the 'CC3 for iClone' program in the "Main Program" section". SO where is the Main Program section to be found?

Iclone 7 Pro,  Curve Editor Plugin, Indigo RT Plugin, 3dXchange 7 Pipeline,  Crazytalk 8 Pipeline, Crazytalk Animator 2 Pipeline, Character Creator 2 /  3,  Popcorn FX, Pop Video 3, Earth Sculptor,  Kinect Mocap Plugin + MS Kinect Xbox one V2,  Substance Painter and Designer 4, Hitfilm 2 Ultimate 
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b04afb94-57e4-4db0-b118-f53b.jpg 

Rogue Anime
    Rogue Anime
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Postfrosch (9/28/2018)
    Why can you start the avatar in CC 3 not edit with the Apearance Editor ????

INDEED?!?! It does not work on ANY characters CC3 or otherwise!! I AM LIVID! What in the HELL have they DUMPED on us here?? How can you even CALL it "Character Creator" when you cannot CREATE an original character now? This is pathetic. I would have N
    EVER purchased CC3 had I known this - I am SO much more than 'disappointed' I cannot even begin to tell you folks out there without being banned for epithets. This is a joke on us, and I am SHOCKED they put this out like this. They SHOULD have named it "Polygon Reduction & Clothing Creator 1" If this is NOT going to be fixed - I WILL ask for a refund.
    ONE QUESTION: WILL THIS BE FIXED & WHEN??  My continuing with CC3 or getting a REFUND depend on this answer, folks  ~V~ AngryCrazy

Val RogueAnanda
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

3Dtest...
    3Dtest...
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile

Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago

Just some suggested workarounds for getting CT8 photomodel heads into CC3. No doubt this will be fixed by RL in due course, but there are still many ways to do this, from creating morphs and loading textures directly through to slightly more streamlined approaches. Not perfect, but they do work - here are a couple of relatively simple methods, one for getting heads across on pre-built bodies (which is a bit more limited) and one for getting them across on default bodies so that you can work on the bodies from scratch - hope this helps:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/feb1ca4f-3bd3-4bb7-91e0-fb4a.jpg

Rainman1
    Rainman1
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Months Ago
    I posted a new bug on the Feedback Tracker regarding CC3 Pipeline not exporting diffuse and bump textures when exporting to FBX.
    Only the ao, Displacement, metallic and roughness textures are exported as seen in the picture attached.
    It is highly likely that this is due to running Windows 10 on Bootcamp, as this feature is shown in multiple tutorial videos where it does work. If there is any additional data required regarding this bug, let me know.
    Cheers!

Issue 5170
    https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/FBX-export-missing-Diffuse-and-Bump-textures

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1e020595-95ae-42d6-9e07-d132.jpg

brand468
    brand468
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
    Tapticc (9/28/2018)
    Hello, I created a default character in CC3, used the Goz option and drew out the model as small as I could without it flipping upside down in Zbrush.  The mesh is HUGE, take a look at the tiny size of the brush at 1000:
    If you scale down the model to a sensible size for the brush and push back via Goz into CC3, it shrinks.  Please can you share the intended process to take a model from CC3 to Zbrush and back?  Just looking to use the move topology brush for the moment so nothing special.

I scaled it down in Goz and after changes i scaled i back before Goz back .

My computer: Intel i7-7700K 4.2Hhz 64Gb, Windows 10, GeForce GTX 1080 + GeForce GTX 1070, Phillips monitor 40" 4K  3840x2160 + 2x28" 

danielswright2311_182877
    danielswright2311_182877
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile

Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
    Ok, I figured out the rigging problem, turns out it was not the rigged mesh, it was Blender. 

Check out my new Bible Forums
    brand468
    brand468
    Posted 2 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
    RobertoColombo (9/28/2018)
    [quote]brand468 (9/28/2018)
    what do you exactly mean with "auto-conversion" ?
    When I tried, the imported FBX was not automatically recognized as a character and I had to manually map each bone before being able to export as iAvatar.
    Cheers
     Roberto

When I open the file in 3DXchange (must be new 7.3 update) it will happen automatically.
    But have only got it to work on a model that does not have clothes.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8476e0cf-c189-4615-a3b4-07ac.jpg

My computer: Intel i7-7700K 4.2Hhz 64Gb, Windows 10, GeForce GTX 1080 + GeForce GTX 1070, Phillips monitor 40" 4K  3840x2160 + 2x28" 

Reading This Topic