iclone 6.52 crashes when in indigo render settings

Posted By workhorse 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
hi guys my iclone 6.52 crashes without an error message (sometimes with crash message sometimes with no message and it just closes) Im trying to change the indigo setting to Range and as soon as I press the range button it crashes every time . This is very frustrating as I just purchased over a thousand dollars worth of software off you . I have also send 5 emails to sales@reallusion.com explaining my issue and I have had no response at all . i7 with 16g and 4gb ge force
mariusjensen01
mariusjensen01
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have the same problem. Change in Indigo settings and IC crash. I also have timeline problems after the latest update. I can not use IC before this is solved.
workhorse
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

I purchased the $699 bundle along with some other purchases . I then accidently purchased a second copy of 3dxchanhge pipeline by accident costing me around $300 . I have sent them 6 emails and waited over a week and they will have not even responded to my emails. Then this indigo render issue has made things even worse for me and im unable to complete my work and unable to get paid by my boss . Im very dissapointed in the customer service of Reallusion . Please get back to me Reallusion or I will be looking to refund my entire purchase and use another company . Why has nobody replied to the 5 emails I send to sales@reallusion.com over the past 7 days. Your bad customer service is costing me money and I have children to feed and rent to pay. 
GFXRTist
GFXRTist
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Same issues here as well. No mater what I click within the Indigo settings, iClone crashes. I have tried different scene files as well. :-(
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Try contacting SUPPORT.
Details available via this post:  https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost299290.aspx
Good, and let us know how it turns out.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

workhorse
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I have contacted support with the issue, hopefully I dont have to wait another week to get a response. If any members that have solved this problem or know what may fix it please help us  ! , Thanks 
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I can confirm this issue with Indigo RT, and have added comments in the Feedback Tracker.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
@workhorse

Since the Feedback Tracker is not a discussion area I'm replying to your comments/questions here.

Im really looking forward to some type of fix as i'm so very exited to see what my iclone projects look like using the indigo renderer.

There are many, many posts regarding Indigo renders from iClone, and the bottom line is that Indigo is not suitable for rendering image sequences using the RL plugin. You can view these posts by taking a look in the Indigo Render section of the Forum.

Is there any way I can install a beta version or something until the bug is fixed ?

Glare have a Beta test still running for Indigo 4, but this version has never been tested/certified for use with the RL plugin and iClone. Being a Beta it is still showing problems with some other applications, but you can read more about it on the Indigo Forums.

The bottom line among almost all users here is that Indigo is great for stills, and nothing else. This is also why hardly anyone noticed the crashing. I only confirmed it after reading your post on the subject and trying it out.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

workhorse
workhorse
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you wires for the insight . I really really appreciate it . I just received an email from  reallusion telling me that there wil be an update patch ready on tuesday or wensday to fix this problem . Fingers crossed hope it works . here is the email below . 

Dear Django,

Thank you for contacting Reallusion.

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with Indigo RT and have not been able to get any help yet. 

Please be aware that the best and quickest way to get support is to use our support system (link below). You will receive a reply within 48 hours (Monday to Friday).

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/user/FAQList.aspx

Regarding your Indigo issues, unfortunately we are aware of these issues and plan to fix them in a patch on this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused and hope to have it resolved very soon. As soon as the patch is ready I will contact you again to let you know.

Thank you.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards
Peter
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.

Best regards,

Reallusion Support Team
Geoffrey James
Geoffrey James
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I had this problem and fixed it with a reinstall of iClone.

Geoffrey James
Intel Core i9-9980XE 18 Cores @ 4.5GHz, 128GB @ 3000MHZ, 2 NVIDIA® TITAN RTX, 512GB SSD, 2TB SSD, 10TB HDD, 1200 Watt PS, Viewsonic 43" 4K. 

Reading This Topic