Realistic Human 100 pack - Iclone watermark

Posted By jayjay.sec 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, I just bought and installed the Realistic Human 100 pack. Unfortunately, the Iclone watermark seems to indicate that it is a trail version??? Not sure why it does this but will really appreciate any assistance in this regard.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
First suggestion, reinstall the pack. Second suggestion, if first doesn't solve the problem, select "Content 1-Click Verification" - this can take quite a lot of time depending on how much content you own. Third suggestion if 1 & 2 don't work, contact Reallusion Customer Service.

Finally, please avoid posting the same question in different areas, it makes it very difficult for other users to see if a problem has been solved.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)Veteran Member (824 reputation)

Many thanks and really much appreciated.
My apology for the same posting in the different areas. I'm new to this forum and still trying to find my way about.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 26 minutes ago
jayjay.sec (4/17/2016)
Hi, I just bought and installed the Realistic Human 100 pack. Unfortunately, the Iclone watermark seems to indicate that it is a trail version??? Not sure why it does this but will really appreciate any assistance in this regard.

As the Realistic Human 100 pack can be used by different products (iClone, Character Creator, CrazyTalk 8) it is installed into the Shared Template folder rather than the normal Content Template folders. This means that using Content 1-Click Verification won't work for this pack unfortunately.

Being in the Shared Template folder also means that you will need to have an active internet connection at all times otherwise you will get a watermark. Do check that you are not trying to use the pack while offline. If you are, you should find the problem goes away when you reconnect to the internet.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (4/17/2016)
Being in the Shared Template folder also means that you will need to have an active internet connection at all times otherwise you will get a watermark. Do check that you are not trying to use the pack while offline. If you are, you should find the problem goes away when you reconnect to the internet.

At "all" all times?  Or only when you render your output?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Peter (RL) (4/17/2016)

Why isn't this information printed in large, bold, red type on the product page? Just how much control do Reallusion intend to impose on honest, paying customers? Isn't it enough that we are forced to wait while each and every asset that we have purchased is encrypted before loading in a scene? Treating us collectively as thieves and criminals does not encourage good customer relations.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Many thanks  for the info but I have tried all the options as mentioned above. I am online 24/7 and thus that is also not the problem. I even purchased the export license at additional cost and once again downloaded the pack. Still there is no change and the watermark remains in place with me not being able save or export the character. This is the same for character creator and iclone 6

Not sure what to do now???
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Have you opened a support ticket explaining the problem? Here's the link again: http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Gerry

jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Thanks, yes I did shortly after our communication yesterday.
Hopefully will get an answer by tomorrow or day after.

jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

And so, after finally solving the problem with the Realistic Human 100 pack after downloading it for a third time (2.6GB) and two wonderful days of a working product...today, we're back to the damn watermark for some unknown reason.
I opened  ticket again, and will most likely have to wait another three days for a reply. If I have to download this pack every few days to ensure I can actually use it, then I have to say, after all the years of working with Iclone, it might  just be time to look at other options...

Is there perhaps anyone else that have or had the same problem with this pack?
The watermark is in Iclone, Character creator and Crazy talk. Cannot use the pack in any of them.
Well, that's that...money down the drain...

Reading This Topic