Realistic Human 100 pack - Iclone watermark

Posted By jayjay.sec 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Watermark:
I experienced that too....the solution was to go online.....they will not work offline.....they need verification. This will be fixed soon I hope.
1click verify ...does not work either.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

jayjay.sec
jayjay.sec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)Veteran Member (826 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Thanks, but I am on line and still does not work...
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Sorry to hear that.....it worked for me.
Are you sure that they are in your "Shared Templates" folder? ?????

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
wires (4/18/2016)

Why isn't this information printed in large, bold, red type on the product page? Just how much control do Reallusion intend to impose on honest, paying customers? Isn't it enough that we are forced to wait while each and every asset that we have purchased is encrypted before loading in a scene? Treating us collectively as thieves and criminals does not encourage good customer relations.

Hi Gerry,

We do understand the concern and are looking into this issue. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Shared Template folder and DRM content.

However if you only want to use the content in iClone then you can do the following.

1. Move RLHead folder from Shared Templates folder to iClone Template folder.

Copy From:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Shared Templates\RL Head\

Copy To:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone 6 Template\iClone Template

2. In iClone 6 click "Help / Content 1-Click Verification"

3. Allow time for this to complete.

4. Move RLHead folder back to the Shared Templates folder.

This should then allow the content to be used offline in iClone.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

jayjay.sec (4/24/2016)
Thanks, but I am on line and still does not work...

I have replied to you regarding this issue via Support. Please check for my reply.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Peter (RL) (4/25/2016)

Hi Gerry,

We do understand the concern and are looking into this issue. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Shared Template folder and DRM content.

However if you only want to use the content in iClone then you can do the following.

1. Move RLHead folder from Shared Templates folder to iClone Template folder.

Copy From:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Shared Templates\RL Head\

Copy To:-
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone 6 Template\iClone Template

2. In iClone 6 click "Help / Content 1-Click Verification"

3. Allow time for this to complete.

4. Move RLHead folder back to the Shared Templates folder.

This should then allow the content to be used offline in iClone.

Thank you for the answer Peter.

I'm running the verification at the moment - with almost 60 GB of content I have I've no idea how long it will take to finish. w00t It would be nice if we could just select items/folders for verification when required instead of having Gigabytes of stuff done every time. It would also help if this action applied to iClone and CC for use, however I will keep my opinions of the unknown person responsible for this mess and waste of my time to myself.

Added: It would really be a great help if it were possible to minimise iClone during the verification process, I have no access to the icons on my desktop at the moment. CrazyAngry

More evil thoughts about software coders. AlienSickPinchUnsureSad

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Edited
8 Years Ago by wires
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wires (4/26/2016)

Thank you for the answer Peter.

I'm running the verification at the moment - with almost 60 GB of content I have I've no idea how long it will take to finish. w00t It would be nice if we could just select items/folders for verification when required instead of having Gigabytes of stuff done every time.

Hi Gerry,

I know it's probably too late now but you can try the following to avoid having to re-verify 60GB of content.

1. Rename your original iClone Template folder from the location below to something like iClone Template_Ori

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone6 Template\iClone Template

2. Then create a new empty iClone Template folder and move the RLHead content you want to verify over to this new empty folder.

3. Now run Help > Content 1-Click Verification in iClone. This should now take just a few seconds.

4. Finally you can move the RLHead folder back to the Shared Template folder, delete the temporary iClone Template folder, and then rename the iClone Template_Ori folder back to iClone Template.

This should save you a lot of time. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Peter (RL) (4/26/2016)

I know it's probably too late now but you can try the following to avoid having to re-verify 60GB of content.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG.  CryingSad

Over 5 hours and only at 78%. w00tSickUnsure

Thank you for this timely information.Whistling

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (4/26/2016)

Or... if we could buy it and be done, that would save a lot of time too.  Wink

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have railed against the RL DRM policy so many times I feel like it's gave a number of members a horrible impression of me.  I admit I tend to react, then re-evaluate, but there have been numerous occasions when I'd be in a coffee shop or hotel lobby.. working on a IC project and felt humiliated when people would walk by and it looked like I was a cheapskate using trial-ware.

I'm security conscious and don't like to disable my firewall when using public wifi.  So I'm either aggravated and humiliated with watermarks plastered all over my projects or paranoid about someone stealing my online credentials.

I refused to purchase the realistic humans pack because of this and is another example of how RL's militant DRM policy is effecting their bottom line. 

I can't say enough about how patient and helpful Peter has been helping us resolve these issues, but RL really needs to re-evaluate how they treat their customers.  I'm fine with activating all content and having it tied to a PC. But contacting the mothership every single time we use a product we've purchased is NOT COOL!

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by VirtualMedia

Reading This Topic