OFFICIAL iClone 6.3 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Author
Lawsuit Pending Records
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Got this thing going on with flickering. I was working on this car and it started to flicker at random could be one wheel, body then a door, something in the interior. In this case it appears to be with reflection surfaces I had experienced similar a long time ago in 5.5 but they were skp projects and were not always set up the best and found double/overlapping mesh on a door etc and nothing to do with the reflection. (Reflection iClone library images not the Reflection slider activated) These are well crafted I have about 10 loaded and this is only one that seems to do it(So far). If I open anything ie the task manager over top it held it long enough to get some screen shots at it stops. Bit like a disco. Any ideas thanks.

Drivers up to date
All RL software up to date
Not getting it with other vehicles so far but this just started suddenly and apart from vehicle model type they are identical builds and procedure. 
Reason why I ask because I have been getting similar with the CC eyes in Character Creator constant flickering, however once in iClone it does not appear to be happening at all.
A few Daz characters have done similar with eye lashes in iClone 6

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/79f33dd1-7ecf-4d31-93d2-ac7c.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/17043e1a-c692-42f8-9adf-3839.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/611fff6e-7d08-4fcc-b7ff-bf5c.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/992e4d8f-3217-4368-a94f-f808.jpg

iC5 Pipeline, iC6 Pipeline, CTA2 Pipeline, CTA Pro, Crazy Talk, Facefilter, POP. 
LAWSUIT PENDING RECORDS Label-Logos-Web Design-Artist Roster-Licensing - Flip type interactive magazine production
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Agonos (12/21/2015)
I have to find and load a file causing no problem and then, I can load and use the file that was crasche IC6

Thanks for this tip! I had a project I worked on all evening yesterday and loading it would crash iClone...Crying However, after loading another project it loaded fine...Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

jacksonr
jacksonr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I applied update 6.3 today and tried to load one of many projects that loaded and worked fine before the patch. Well all of my projects now fail to load and get the error "iClone 6 AP has stopped working." I didn't make and changes to my system other than applying the latest update. I need to go back to the previous version.
markab
markab
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Jacksonr,

I also had the same problem and had to revert. I currently have an open support ticket with RL as even with the previous version some projects won't open.

Mark

jacksonr
jacksonr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Hi Senior Member. I also opened a ticket but can't wait as I'm working on a project. When I tried to revert, it aborted stating a newer version is already installed. How do I revert without uninstalling and reinstalling the original file?
jacksonr
jacksonr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Markab. I successfully reverted back to ver 6.21 and all of my projects opens without crashing. I will wait in the future before updating.
hj
hj
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
As I mentioned before this is working fine for me so it doesn't look like a bug. I would advise uninstalling iClone and perform a clean install. Then check the problem again.

Hi Peter
i got today the update iC630_2422_Enu_Full_Patch. Now the face-Key works fine again. SmileSmileSmile

but the package issu is still there

1. load from package
2. load any thing else not using package
3. try package again. iClone crashed atonce.

here the windows info:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: iClone.exe, Version: 6.2.2422.1, Zeitstempel: 0x567905c1
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ICCreateFaceQt.dll, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x567904ed
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000008bf9ed
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1194
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d13ca3a8605c40
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 6\Bin64\iClone.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 6\Bin64\Plugin\ICCreateFaceQt.dll
Berichtskennung: 30c4de33-a897-11e5-8281-d07e3500c5fc

best
hjw

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
LPR,
I usually get "flickering" when the model has 2 textures competing to be seen. 2 different surfaces competing for the same space as it were. It's usually a SketchUp model from the Warehouse. Sometimes I can take the model into SketchUp and delete the offending polys or maybe fix it in iClone by taking the Opacity to zero of the offending polys. That may not be your problem but I would poke around the models surfaces as see...Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Peter (RL) (12/21/2015)
hj (12/21/2015)
I have updated and Face-Key Funkltion- The bug is still there

i use function every time with creating pictures and i miss it since iclone 6.3 SickSickSick

hj

As I mentioned before this is working fine for me so it doesn't look like a bug. I would advise uninstalling iClone and perform a clean install. Then check the problem again.

If anyone else has this problem, please do let us know.

Face Key works fine for me. I did some scenes with facial animation. It works ...

Direx
mariusjensen01
mariusjensen01
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
BUG!! After the last 2 updates indigo no longer render planes with video as texture.
Here the icl scene
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8f096f31-40fc-4e95-9b98-1d12.jpg
And here the indigo render:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f8724f14-9577-4bca-979b-81df.jpg

Reading This Topic