Profile Picture

Cartoon Animator Saving Custom Characters in Trial

Posted By theotherpaullandsman 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
theotherpaullandsman
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I created a Cartoon Animator Custom Character in Trial version and output a video. Worked fine with the watermark. Came back into the program later and I could not find my 2 custom characters. Is this something you can't do in the trial version or is it another issue? I think I like the program and will be buying it in a couple of weeks anyway.

Paul
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Paul

You should be able to save content during the trial period. Did you save by clicking the + ADD button at the bottom of Content Manager? This is the best way to save as the characters will then go into your Custom library and a thumbnail will be displayed making it easier to find your content.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic