Profile Picture

Render the parameters of the Shader Digital Human Eye.

Posted By AngelSing 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AngelSing
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello I am new to Character creator and I am making a character and I found that in the eye precisely in the cornea material I could change the parameters of the Shader Digital Human to alter the size of the iris and much more highlighting that also changes the color from there, but when I take it to Iray to render this does not render in color of the Shader Digital Human instead keeps the original color of the base color map. Am I missing something or is it that you can not make a bake of these parameters and render, should I take the base color to Photoshop and change the color there, if so then what are the parameters of the Shader Digital Human for?  

This is how it should look.

But Iray does not interpret the parameters of the Shader Digital Human eye and leaves them like that with the default texture.

Does anyone know if the parameters modified in the cornea material using the Digital Human eye Shader can be rendered somewhere or exported some kind of maps?
I hope someone can clarify this point thank you very much.
djrobust
djrobust
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
Any update for this?! Did you work it out? Any time i change the iris color in digitial human shader and say export as an fbx, none of the textures for the eye are "baked"and i just get a crappy default eye with the default color.
djrobust
djrobust
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)New Member (66 reputation)

Any update for this?! Did you work it out? Any time i change the iris color in digitial human shader and say export as an fbx, none of the textures for the eye are "baked"and i just get a crappy default eye with the default color.
djrobust
djrobust
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

AngelSing
AngelSing
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
djrobust (2/9/2022)

no, apparently this digital human shader only works in the native engine of Character Creator and Unreal engine, if you want to change the color of the eyes you must choose PBR and take the texture to photoshop and change the colors there and then replace the original texture, this in case you want to represent your character out of Character Crator, iclone or unreal. The problem is that not all the engines of other programs like substance, marmoset etc... are compatible with this Shader of digitan human, even the Iray plugin that comes with character Creator, can't render this Shader either, or at least I have not been able to make iray render this shader.

Reading This Topic