Multiple Monitors causes Iclone and Character Creator to Crash

Posted By Lee-Oni 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Multiple Monitors causes Iclone and Character Creator to Crash

Author
Lee-Oni
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 days ago
Hello,

I recently updated my computer and now when I start up IClone or Character Creator, I need to disconnect the at least 2 of the 4 displays from the Windows Settings, in order to get the motion live plugin to work and or other contents from Character Creator. I cannot save my layout and revert back. This would be a nice option if it would take care of the multiple screen setup?
I noticed this started happening after I rebuilt my computer? Also, I had to uninstall the smart plugins from IClone and Character Creator because of this constant crashing?

Anyone experience this problem or may have a solution? I've tried through support without any immediate response?

Sincerely,
Leon
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
lpcruz (4/2/2021)
Hello,

I recently updated my computer and now when I start up IClone or Character Creator, I need to disconnect the at least 2 of the 4 displays from the Windows Settings, in order to get the motion live plugin to work and or other contents from Character Creator. I cannot save my layout and revert back. This would be a nice option if it would take care of the multiple screen setup?
I noticed this started happening after I rebuilt my computer? Also, I had to uninstall the smart plugins from IClone and Character Creator because of this constant crashing?

Anyone experience this problem or may have a solution? I've tried through support without any immediate response?

Sincerely,
Leon

Hi,

I am not sure whether is related to the initial program with the Smart Gallery installed.
You may ref this post:
And the fixed version is coming, please wait for the update notification in the Reallusion Hub.

Edward
Lee-Oni
Lee-Oni
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
Sorry Edward

it is still happening.

Sincerely,
Leon
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hello,

Smart Gallery v1.2 is online!
Now you can get it from Hub.
Please try this version, if still failed, please submit a support ticket.
We may need to collect extra information from your computer.

Edward

Reading This Topic