OFFICIAL iClone 7.9, 7.91, 7.92 and 7.93 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear iClone Users,

We have now released the 7.93 update for iClone. However, as always we still need your assistance to help us track down any bugs, glitches or other annoying issues that may still remain.

Important: If you do find any bugs, issues or glitches in iClone 7.93, please can you report them first in the Feedback Tracker. Then feel free to discuss the issues in this thread but do try to include a link back to the original Feedback Tracker report or your tracker number.

As always it will help us greatly if we can keep all technical issue discussion in the one place (this thread). This will help the development team keep track of any problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when reporting issues and include screenshots and/or a workflow video whenever possible. If you can provide specific steps so we can try and reproduce the problem that will be even better.

Many thanks and have fun with iClone. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi, I tried to create a Feed back tracker but there's no ref for version 7.9 yet

My problem is every audio I use, the acculips says this and I can't apply the animation

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/272bb907-db49-4bb6-a1cc-e249.png

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
I am unable to access the two new free character projects.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d2a042b9-fe7f-460e-98f9-39e5.png

It says Free, and if I click on either one I am directed to the Smart Gallery. There is a Free content section there, but I already updated that without success.

Update: I had to actually do a manual refresh for the new projects to show up as updates.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
3 Years Ago by animagic
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

charly Rama (3/24/2021)
Hi, I tried to create a Feed back tracker but there's no ref for version 7.9 yet

My problem is every audio I use, the acculips says this and I can't apply the animation

Just for fun, Charly, try cutting out the silence at the very beginning of that clip (in an outside program) and try again.  Also, if the clip is longer than 30 seconds or so, cut it down to that length (just to see something).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
rosuckmedia
rosuckmedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
animagic (3/24/2021)

It says Free, and if I click on either one I am directed to the Smart Gallery. There is a Free content section there, but I already updated that without success.

Update: I had to actually do a manual refresh for the new projects to show up as updates.

Hello animagic,
I can load it
Got the Smart Gallery Iclone 7.9 Refresh
Greetings rosuckmedia
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1f64d0ba-ac92-4171-8962-ac78.png

Amper Sand
Amper Sand
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have exactly the same problem as @animagic but, unfortunately, for me @rosuckmedia's fix didn't work, the projects doesn't appear in the Smart Gallery, no matter how many refreshes I'm doing
iClone 7.9 installed using RL Hub, as update to iClone 7.83
========================================================================================
First of all, thanks RL for the updates (apps and plugins).

Now, I have a question/issue to be reported: on each update, I'm looking for the demo projects: now there are two (in Project/Template/Character folder):
- 3.AccuLips_Demo_Lewis_ToKoMotion.Project
- 4.ExPlus Facial Demo.iProject
both marked as "Free". But when I double click them to open, I'm switched to Smart Gallery/Free Resource/Pack tab, no way to open.

P.S.1: As far as I remember, in iClone 7.83 there was a similar one (I will chck which) with the same behavior, but I assumed at that time it didn't open because maybe's too old (from a prev iClone version)
P.S.2: PopcornFX Tools all demo projects (in Project/PopcornFX Tools folder)
P.S.3 The same happen for newly added Hair/Element/Beard, Hair/Element/Hair/, Hair/Element/Hair/Accessory/, Hair/Group/Beard/, Hair/Group/Eyebrows/, Hair/Group/Hair/ (Hair/Group/Hair/_Legacy is OK)

Edited
3 Years Ago by ampertox
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Kelleytoons (3/24/2021)
charly Rama (3/24/2021)

Just for fun, Charly, try cutting out the silence at the very beginning of that clip (in an outside program) and try again.  Also, if the clip is longer than 30 seconds or so, cut it down to that length (just to see something).

Thank you Mike, I've tried but still the same error

Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.4K reputation)

Charly, I know that ToyStoryLab had the same issue and it had to do with his Audio Codec.

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

animagic (3/24/2021)

didn't work for me. maybe i'll try again tomorrow. or this is be fixed in a couple of monthsw00t

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
I like the new features, but I have a problem where iClone very easily becomes unresponsive with a high CPU usage, after which I have to kill the process. I haven't discovered a specific pattern yet.

It seems to occur when I apply older clothing to a CC3+ character in iClone. Maybe I shouldn't do that...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
3 Years Ago by animagic

Reading This Topic